College Hoops 2K6 360 Thread

DomLando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Didnt see a thread for it yet. Anyone pick it up. I played 4 games already. I like it so far. Plays just as good as NBA. Havent started a Legacy yet that will be the next thing to do. What do you think?

Yeah thats true. I had a gift card for EB and I get a discount from friends so I picked it up. I held off on the current gen versions.

More of an NBA fan myself and I got last years xbox version and it was really good. Still for 60 bucks i'll pass.

I already have the Xbox version and the 360 version of NBA 2k6. Between the two I am satisfied for a while. I will most likely wait until College Hoops 2k7 before I pick up another basketball game.

nba-2k6-20051104034327916.jpg

that looks good and all............ now look at college hoops......

college-hoops-2k6-20060307042223920.jpg

looks disapointing, but hopefully theres good gameplay, cuz thats all that really matters.

The game looks good. The player models and everything all look great. The only reason it looks diffrent from NBA is because they cant use the real players. So the models do look good but dont always resemble the guy. For example Adam Morrison on Gonzaga. The game still looks great.

I was thinking about getting it, but I may just hold off. NBA is still keeping me busy. Does the 360 have something where you can import player names via memory card or anything like that (like you could with the XBOX)?

It's in my gamefly queue right now. I'm hoping that either it or NBA 2k6 will be available when I send back Kameo in the next couple of days.

I picked up the game yesterday and started a legacy with Stony Brook. So far I'm getting my but kicked, I'm 0-3 to start my legacy, ouch. So far on all conference difficulty I am finding the game harder than the current gen version for some reason. It just seems tougher to score so far, I might just to be used to my new team yet plus their ratings are really low.

The student sections are a nice addition to the crowd. I notice people in the crowd jumpin up and down at different times. Thats a nice little touch. I'm playing on an lcd tv and the graphics look really good but overall they may be just a little inferior to the nba version. It still looks great though, I'm very happy to have the game finally.

I'm 2-5 now in my legacy. Oh yeah, we are on the rise. LOL. Seriously though, the more I play the more I'm really liking this game.

some framerate issues. other than that, more fundamentally solid than nba 2k6. however, some of the shots seem scripted, it is already predetermined whether it goes in or not. that part sucks.

I started my legacy over with the FAU owls. It is amazing what happens when you have guys on your team who can actually make shots. Two guys on my team have a 84-86 3 pt shooting rating. Because of them I was able to unlock the 15 three pointers in a game and get 40 points with a player achievements. I'm 3-1 now in legacy mode on all conference.

So, can you edit player's names in this? Just curious...still thinking about getting it, although price is steep for a game that was released at the end of College Hoops season.

game is ok, too many bugs for a game that was supposed to be a release title, and was pushed back 4 months...

I been playing the game pretty often. Inbetween burnout and GRAW. Its a great college basketball game. Achivments were way to easy to get though but thats expected now from a take two sports title. But overall even though there are a few bugs here and there it doesnt mess up gameplay at all. Like Guile said flow of the game and the controls are both excellent.

bread's done
Back