Colored OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']What's the black stuff?[/QUOTE]
It's a lake.

[quote name='lordwow']Ah, like that metal that labeled as a weather balloon at Roswell? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Brick is quite possibly the greatest pacing I've ever seen in a film.

Dont do it Rocko!

That Sean$$$$a made me buy Socom so we could play together and he only played 1 game total with me. Now he made me buy RFG and we only played like twice. When I ask him if he wants to play, he says hes too busy cooking 100 eggs or something. Luckily RFG is a good game.

Red Faction Guerrilla is super-duper dope.

I hope that Volition, Inc. incorporates destructible environments in the next Saints Row.

Driving a car through a house is a dream of mine.

[quote name='lordwow']I've seen a lot of lakes in my day, and that... is no lake.[/QUOTE]

Brak is from Michigan. They roll with the black lakes up there.

[quote name='TheRock88']Dont do it Rocko!

That Sean$$$$a made me buy Socom so we could play together and he only played 1 game total with me. Now he made me buy RFG and we only played like twice. When I ask him if he wants to play, he says hes too busy cooking 100 eggs or something. Luckily RFG is a good game.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Only if you request the Kidz Bop rendition of Mr. Roboto, and only after you gameshare me all of your PSN games.

[quote name='TheRock88']Dont do it Rocko!

That Sean$$$$a made me buy Socom so we could play together and he only played 1 game total with me. Now he made me buy RFG and we only played like twice. When I ask him if he wants to play, he says hes too busy cooking 100 eggs or something. Luckily RFG is a good game.[/QUOTE]

Since you've only had it for 2 days, that's pretty good.

[quote name='Brak']Only if you request the Kidz Bop rendition of Mr. Roboto, and only after you gameshare me all of your PSN games.[/QUOTE]
Talk to that $$$$a Zewone.

I think Brak should be concerned about this coming out of that lake:

292px-Armus.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Red Faction Guerrilla is super-duper dope.

I hope that Volition, Inc. incorporates destructible environments in the next Saints Row.

Driving a car through a house is a dream of mine.[/QUOTE]

You don't know how many times I wanted to fly a plane through a building in Saints Row 2.
___

I'll play RFG with you all since seanr is such a mean person.

Does anybody know of a good guide for learning how to use Terminal on my iPhone? It is really cool, but some of it is going over my head.

[quote name='Brak']Is that a black people / Detroit joke, lordwow? :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

No, but I'll try to think one up.

[quote name='Moxio']I think I'll start a new family on The Sims 3. My old one sucks.[/QUOTE]

I wish life were that easy.

I made a down-on-his-luck Captain Planet on The Sims 3.

I should get back to that, sometime... It's pretty good.

Based on The Sims 3, I have figured I don't have to work and all I need to do is marry a rich bitch and then move her family out of her huge-ass house, and then move in myself. :^)

EDIT: I just realized, I should probably kill the girl too. Then I'd be super :cool:.

Needless to say, I wanted to slap the teeth out of Trakan and Xecutioner's mouths when they told me that Saints Row 2 had an Oscar award winning story, and that GTA IV's story was awful.

Legit blown away / disappointed by being affiliated with those two after that.

Playing around today with sounds of old dial-up modems and using them to make the phatest of beats.

Give this a listen if you don't mind noisier industrial sounding techno-y stuff. It ain't finished, but its sounding pretty good to me already.

You Rang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back