Colored OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to pick up a bunch of older 360 games from Goozex since they're 100 points now. The first Saint's Row and Gears are on there, and I think Tomb Raider Legend too.

I like looking back on the Kmart days, sometimes...

I just remembered a story, where this legit one-armed Egyptian guy, straight from Egypt, wanted to pay me $200 to hack his girlfriend's email account.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hate the sun. Skin is sensitive from being burnt and it feels like I have bugs crawling all over me. :puke:[/QUOTE]

You get sunburns? I thought you were hispanic?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Playing around today with sounds of old dial-up modems and using them to make the phatest of beats.

Give this a listen if you don't mind noisier industrial sounding techno-y stuff. It ain't finished, but its sounding pretty good to me already.

You Rang?[/QUOTE]
That's pretty hot.

Post your picture, Moxio dcfox. I need to know who I'm roadtripping with to E3, next year.

[quote name='JolietJake']...was that Patrick Stewart narrating the trailer?[/QUOTE]
nopes.jpg

nope

[quote name='manthing']I hope the Lakers lose really, really badly.[/QUOTE]

This is one of those rare moments when I 100% agree with you...Laker fever is really annoying here in SoCal...I'm so done with it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']...

They haven't opened registration for 2010.[/QUOTE]
Are you high?

Yes, they have.

They mail them out a couple of months before E3, next year.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Playing around today with sounds of old dial-up modems and using them to make the phatest of beats.

Give this a listen if you don't mind noisier industrial sounding techno-y stuff. It ain't finished, but its sounding pretty good to me already.

You Rang?[/QUOTE]

I like it.

[quote name='Brak']Are you high?

Yes, they have.

They mail them out a couple of months before E3, next year.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I went there 4-5 years in a row...I still get the registration in the mail & email.

I registered for press tickets, LinkinPrime. I got the approval email yesterday, LinkinPrime.

[quote name='manthing']I hope the Lakers lose really, really badly.[/QUOTE]

Amen, Lakers fans have surpassed Cowboys fans as the most annoying fan base in sports IMO.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dude, I went there 4-5 years in a row...I still get the registration in the mail & email.[/QUOTE]

You live in LA, right linkin? Come hang out with me, Brak, Mox and the rest of the Vendettadolce crew next year. You can take us to Carl's Jr or something. It'll be fun.

Hey LP, do you live in Orange County? I'm flying down there and staying there from Friday to Sunday. Let's have a CAG meetup!!!

[quote name='TheRock88']Amen, Lakers fans have surpassed Cowboys fans as the most annoying fan base in sports IMO.[/QUOTE]

Boston fan is worse than either of them. NY fan is also pretty bad.

Anyone here have Killing Floor? I'm thinking of getting it but i was hoping someone might have afirst hand impression of it.

[quote name='darthbudge']#-oI can't belive Koggit is arguing against strict punishment for those 4 boys who sodomized another boy.

----

I kind of want one of these:

http://www.woot.com/[/QUOTE]
That shit blows my mind. I mean, school can be rough sometimes, especially depending on the area, but damn. Koggit seems to think they should get a slap on the wrist or something.

Koggit said that all WWII soldiers chose to go to war, and as a result, shouldn't be honored!

Every forum I've ever been to has had this, like, border-line autistic / pseudo-intellect archetype character... but he kinda takes the cake.

What did your little brother do to offend you, Liquid 2?[quote name='Brak']border-line autistic / pseudo-intellect archetype[/QUOTE]:lol:

Yep.

I liked it better before the edit, though.

[quote name='Brak']border-line retard*[/QUOTE]
He sent me a PM a few years back because he didn't understand the concept of cutting speaker wire.

No joke.

Thy something like a high school graduation is lauded really bothers me. You might as well congratulate people for being able to breath and show up.

Oh god, cue the absurdly corny music.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thy something like a high school graduation is lauded really bothers me. You might as well congratulate people for being able to breath and show up.

Oh god, cue the absurdly corny music.[/QUOTE]

I fell asleep during my graduation. It didn't help that it was outside, it was like 85 and sunny and we're in those black gowns.

The local cable access station filled it as they do every year, and my neighbor saw me, since I was in the first fucking row, and teased me about it for a good year afterward.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']He sent me a PM a few years back because he didn't understand the concept of cutting speaker wire.

No joke.[/QUOTE]
Nice.

He PM'd me a couple of months back, after I asked him if he had Asperger's in some thread, somewhere.

Subject: Koggit. Do you have Aspergers? /sincere inquiry

[quote name='Koggit']i do not.[/QUOTE]

-

And then I asked him, "How do you know for sure?"

[quote name='Koggit'][quote name='Brak']How do you know for sure?[/QUOTE]
i don't. noone knows anything for sure.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

It's... gotta hurt to have that brain -- It's gotta.

And, yes. I love diagnosing people with Asperger's.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that the Joytech one, manthing?[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Super-shitty.

:bomb:

I passed up multiple decent ones at local Best Buys when I didn't need one.

:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back