COMING SOON! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.6! COMING SOON!

Hey,

Didn't see the Vault Boy bobbleheads in your description, but they are in the pics.

Are you auctioning them off too?

Definitely interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Didn't see the Vault Boy bobbleheads in your description, but they are in the pics.

Are you auctioning them off too?

Definitely interested.
Those bobbleheads should still be mine, unless he's going back on that. Which he can, his stuff. But I was first to be able to buy those outside of this lowball stuff.

looks like another post in lowball used to create an extra trade post. I am sorry that a month from post creation to no actual lowball is just taking advantage of the system.

Just tell me how much you want for the orange box because this low ball is gonna take to long to even start.

Final update.  Updated with:

• time/date of lowball
  • finalized list of items
  • all pictures
Any questions, please leave a message and I can clarify whatever is needed.  About 2 weeks to the lowball.  Thanks for checking it out!

Well, I'm gonna postpone my lowball as to not interfere with GNS' current running surprise lowball. I've changed the date to a firm September 3 to September 6 date. Sorry for the move of date.

Well, I'm gonna postpone my lowball as to not interfere with GNS' current running surprise lowball. I've changed the date to a firm September 3 to September 6 date. Sorry for the move of date.
Sorry mr.Dobalina,

I didn't realize you were planning to host a recent lowball. I tried not to have it as a 'surprise' per say, but rather to have it completed before September/Start of class session. I appreciate the postponement. Cheers and thanks!

Sorry mr.Dobalina,

I didn't realize you were planning to host a recent lowball. I tried not to have it as a 'surprise' per say, but rather to have it completed before September/Start of class session. I appreciate the postponement. Cheers and thanks!
No sweat man, I was gonna message you earlier in the week and ask when yours will, but got caught up with work. I want you to get as much bids and action as possible, so it's really no big deal. Good luck on your lowball!

Starting in less than 24 hrs! Thursday, September 3rd at 5pm PST!! Any questions, suggestions, requests or concerns...just let me know!

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - 1
N64 grape controller - 1
The Legend of Zelda - 1
Playstation One (COMPLETE IN BOX, fatty dual-shock model) - 1
Nintendo Land - 1

• Cooking Mama $1
  • Cooking Mama 2 $1
  • My Neighbor Totoro (blu-ray) $5
  • The Secret World of Arrietty (blu-ray) $3

• Costume Quest (SIGNED BY Tim Schafer $1

• Splinter Cell Conviction COLLECTOR'S EDITION - $1

NES (loose carts):

• The Legend of Zelda - $2
  • Dragon Warrior -$1
  • Dragon Power - $1
SNES

• Virtual Bart - $1
N64

• Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards $3
  • Turok 2 -$1
  • N64 grape controller $2
Shadow of the Colossus demo disc -$1

All PS3 games - $1

Left 4 Dead GOTY EDITION - $1

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $1

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $1

Gardening Mama - $1

Dragon Power - $1

WWF: King of the Ring - $1

James Bond Jr. - $1

N64 grape controller -- do you have two of these? You have two listed (and I kinda need one since someone stole my fourth controller)

N64 grape controller -- do you have two of these? You have two listed (and I kinda need one since someone stole my fourth controller)
Apologies, didn't see it was a double listing. I only have the one controller.

*updated*

Hey guys. Please ease my nerves - isn't this the lowball that had The Orange Box for PS3 in the preview? I KNOW I saw it somewhere and I've scoured all the lowballs and can't find it D: 

Hey guys. Please ease my nerves - isn't this the lowball that had The Orange Box for PS3 in the preview? I KNOW I saw it somewhere and I've scoured all the lowballs and can't find it D:
I can ease your nerves! Yes, it was in here for the preview. I removed it about 2 weeks ago as I decided to keep a hold of it for now.

• Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards  $5
  • Turok 2  $3
  • N64 grape controller  $4
  • My Neighbor Totoro (blu-ray)-$8
  • LittleBigPlanet bookends-$2
  • Sonic bobblehead-$2
  • Mystery Box -$5
  • Virtual Bart -$2
  • Playstation One (COMPLETE IN BOX, fatty dual-shock model)-$8

NES (loose carts):
The Legend of Zelda-$3
Dragon Warrior-$2
Dragon Power-$2
WWF: King of the Ring-$3
James Bond Jr. Blade - $3

N64
Turok 2-$4

GUIDES
Bloodborne CE-$3

Playstation One in box : $9

Legend of Zelda : $4

Dragon Warrior : $3

Dragon Power : $3

Virtual Bart : $3

N64 Controller : $5

Bloodborne CE : $4

Legend of Zelda : $6
Dragon Warrior : $4
Dragon Power : $4
Bloodborne CE : $8

Edit: I think you missed my bid Turok 2-$4. You upgraded afterwards but it's not changed in the OP.

NES (loose carts):

• The Legend of Zelda - $8
  • Dragon Warrior -$5
  • Dragon Power - $5
SNES

• Virtual Bart - $5
N64

• Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards $6
  • Turok 2 -$5
  • N64 grape controller $6

bread's done