COMING SOON! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.6! COMING SOON!

Thanks so much guys!!  I'll get everything organized here real quick and then PM you all for a request of address so I can get shipping information.  WOO!  :D/

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I wish I had a faster internet connection so I wouldn't get sniped by mouth-breathers who only bid during the last ten minutes of an auction.

Damn, I wish I had a faster internet connection so I wouldn't get sniped by people who only bid during the last ten minutes of an auction.
My apologies. I was going to do a rolling period, but didn't think of it until I already started the lowball. I am always trying to figure out the kinks in the lowballs. From here on out, I will start implementing a rolling grace period. I'm sorry I didn't think of applying it to this lowball.

2ratchet4me

P.S.: You know, if you hadn't laughed at trying to snipe the items that I was winning then sniping them when I bid on them again, then I probably wouldn't have changed "people" to "mouth-breathers."

My apologies. I was going to do a rolling period, but didn't think of it until I already started the lowball. I am always trying to figure out the kinks in the lowballs. From here on out, I will start implementing a rolling grace period. I'm sorry I didn't think of applying it to this lowball.
no worries. he is very much guilty of sniping. rolling stops can get way out of hand. sometimes rolling 3 hrs or more. then u'd play who has work tomorrow and who doesnt pass out first. i am gulity of the falling a sleep on the rolling bids.

You win some, you lose some is the way I look at it.

I don't like rolling end times for auctions. Something like a random time between "11:00 and 12:00" is much better in my humble opinion.

no worries. he is very much guilty of sniping. rolling stops can get way out of hand. sometimes rolling 3 hrs or more. then u'd play who has work tomorrow and who doesnt pass out first. i am gulity of the falling a sleep on the rolling bids.
Too true, don't change your lowballs because I post bids at the beginning of an auction and try to be around for the end to ensure I win them instead of ONLY bidding at the very end like wuulee does. The rules are yours and yours alone, dude, and it's no fault of yours that wuulee is a cheap pirate hooker.

damn took too long to shower. I was hoping to nab NES titles (Zelda and Dragon Warrior) to replace and restart my collection
almost bid on those hopefully i dont regret not getting the dragon warrior. prob will XD

Ok everyone, subtotal is in main post.  If you could do me a favor and double check all is OK and the PM your me your address, I can start packing and getting a shipping cost to everyone!   Thanks again.  Any questions, concerns or suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know.  Thanks again everyone.

** edit: Uh, I'm not sure what's going on, but the site isn't connection (???)  So, I had it all done and hit submit and lost connection to the web page.  I'm still trying to figure wtf happened. 

Finally was able to edit the main post.  Subtotals and item organization are there.  Please let me know if I made a mistake.  I've got a couple addresses PM'd to me so far, please send me your address if you haven't.

Got about half the winners addresses and all the items packed up.  I PM'd the ones who haven't sent me their address and tomorrow I will be getting exact amounts.  Thanks for the patience everyone.

I've gotten paid by most of everyone. I still need to pack up 3 winners items and get the totals (apologies on the delay). I will be shipping the paid for items tonight after work (4:30pm). When I get home, I'll message those people with tracking. Thanks again everyone.

Sorry guys, I'm really unsure why I'm having with connection issues with this website.  I can't update the main post and for those that I left feedback, it appears it left the feedback twice.  I just need to get a couple more peoples things packed up and sent out.  Should be done by today.

The two blu-rays and book can go media mail for a few bucks, and the 2 games can go first class (as everything weighs so little except the book), as opposed to paying $14 for shipping. That's almost as much as the items I won.

The two blu-rays and book can go media mail for a few bucks, and the 2 games can go first class (as everything weighs so little except the book), as opposed to paying $14 for shipping. That's almost as much as the items I won.
Ok, we can talk through PM instead of on the forum here. I PM'd you.

ALL items shipped (unless otherwise noted), if I have not messaged you with an update on tracking, please PM me now so I can update you.  I may have missed one or two people during the update.  Apologies.

bread's done
Back