Comment now to win one of three XCM XFPS Fire Light Gun for PlayStation 3

iazybandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
ENTER NOW TO WIN!!

XFPS%20light%20gun%20-%20fire.gif

Since today starts the beginning of a new month, why not start it off with another contest!? We have teamed up with XCM again to give you a chance to win one of THREE XCM XFPS Fire Light Gun for the PlayStation 3! XFPS Fire Light Gun brings console first person shooters to a whole new experience. Bring the entertainment to your living room! With the XFPS Fire, you can snipe your foes with precision aiming using this light gun. No more having to move your thumbs or getting cramps. Simply point and shoot. What makes the XFPS Fire Light Gun even better is that it works for ALL first person shooters and is compatible with all PS3 systems.

[youtube]_9_G7CvwW-I[/youtube]
[youtube]PK3rhHIab-g[/youtube]​

To enter, all you have to do is comment at http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/comment-...-fire-light-gun-for-playstation-3-323713.html. In order to posts comments, you must register first, if you aren't registered already. This contest is open to all gamers WORLDWIDE! Winners will be selected on October 1st. We will contact winners for mailing address and all items will be shipped by XCM.

Thanks to everyone who enters and good luck. Remember to post a comment in order to be entered into the contest. Again, a big THANK YOU to XCM for providing the goods.

Don't own a PS3? Did you know, even though this is meant for the PlayStation 3, you can still use this on the Xbox 360? All you need is the XCM Cross Fire Converter. Cross Fire Converter is not included with contest but can be purchased separately at any of these online retailers: Play-Asia, Divineo US, Divineo China, Divineo France, Divineo Spain, ConsoleSource, Extreme-Mods, Gp2xstore, GoldenShop HK or Amazon.com

cfc2s.jpg

[youtube]ZyTDtP6nepA[/youtube]​

Be sure to subscribe and follow us on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter for more news and future contests!

DCEmu Reviews and DCEmu is not responsible for lost or damaged packages, damaged PS3s and/or electronic devices. All shipping of prizes are handled by XCM. Any concerns in regards to XCM XFPS Fire Light Gun or shipping, please contact XCM at [email protected].

COMMENTS ON CHEAPASSGAMER ARE NOT VALID ENTRIES. YOU MUST POST COMMENTS AT http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/comment-...-for-playstation-3-323713.html[/SIZE][/COLOR]

And the winners of the contest are... (drum roll)

CONGRATULATIONS! Winners will be contacted via PM for your mailing address. This information will be forwarded to XCM who will than ship the prizes to you. Please respond within 48 hours or your prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of XCM products on my site. I dont work for XCM but they tend to give me exclusive news, info and majority of their products to review.

[quote name='D0RC']I only knew about the XCM 360/PS3 converter, so thank you for showing me this product. Looks great![/QUOTE]
There are a lot of XCM products on my site. I tend to get a lot of exclusive news, videos and products for review.
[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I want a light gun! Make the XCM Cross Fire Converter at Gamestop stores and I might get one to use on my Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]
Why not just buy it online?

I haven't owned a lightgun since my old NES days. I could handle getting back into the fray with one these things.

I haven't owned a lightgun since my old NES days. I could handle getting back into the fray with one these things. Thank you for the contest.

I registered and am now posting the comment here, which, according to what you stated, is how to enter.

Thanks!

[quote name='Torazo']I registered and am now posting the comment here, which, according to what you stated, is how to enter.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
I didnt say post comment here to win. See below and bottom of first post.
[quote name='iazybandit']As a reminder, any comments made here are not valid. You must post at http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/comment-...-fire-light-gun-for-playstation-3-323713.html in order to be entered. Good luck to all![/QUOTE]

[quote name='iazybandit']I didnt say post comment here to win. See below and bottom of first post.[/QUOTE]

"To enter, all you have to do is comment on this post."

You didn't indicate that this statement was quoted from the site, which told me that the comment on here was good enough. As for the big red text at the end, I thought that was a signature because it was after fine print. Also the fact that it was colored differently from the rest of the post...

Anyways, I will go to the site and do it there.

[quote name='Torazo']"To enter, all you have to do is comment on this post."

You didn't indicate that this statement was quoted from the site, which told me that the comment on here was good enough. As for the big red text at the end, I thought that was a signature because it was after fine print. Also the fact that it was colored differently from the rest of the post...

Anyways, I will go to the site and do it there.[/QUOTE]
Ah my bad. I copy and pasted from my site. First post now updated. Thanks

[quote name='needler420']I was going to enter in ill i notice its a site about piracy.[/QUOTE]
DCEmu Reviews reviews hardware and accessories. DCEmu Network is all about homebrew. We do not condone piracy no do we upload illegal files. However, some items reviewed uses the same method for both homebrew and piracy as this is the only way to run homebrew applications. No where does it say we support or provide illegal files for piracy. But whatever you decide is your decision.

bread's done
Back