Company of Heroes 2 E3 2013 DLC Codes (ENDED)

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGs! It's been a while since I've given some unused stuff away so today I dusted off 2 DLC codes for Company of Heroes 2 that I got from E3 this year. I also have a code for an Xbox Live Avatar shirt for Wreck it Ralph from E3 2012 that I will be giving away (has a male and female code; the winner will get both). My contest is easy since I lack creativity and don't feel like doing something that requires a whole lot of effort. All you have to do is post a random number from 1-100 and a video game you are looking forward to  whether it be a PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, handheld, or PC game. Winners will be chosen on Sunday night ( 9/8/13 ) by using a random number generator. Each individual person is limited to only 1 win. The first two draws will be for the Company of Heroes 2 codes and the third will be for the XBL avatar shirt. Good luck everyone :D!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eden0032 is the first winner! TheFDR is our second winner! And last but not least, AdyCarter is our final winner! CoH2 codes are going to our first two winners and the Wreck it Ralph code to AdyCarter. Congrats and thanks for playing!

So apparently the Wreck it Ralph code is region locked to the USA (card with code did not specify) so I did another draw and Rikuo is the new winner! Again, sorry to AdyCarter that missed out on the last prize since MS decided to leave that bit of info out.

bread's done
Back