Compilation of Free, Reliable Amazon Giftcards Websites

HarkenSlash

CAGiversary!
I love Amazon giftcards, you love Amazon giftcards, we all love Amazon giftcards. Thus, I have compiled reliable methods of obtaining Amazon giftcards without the need of a credit card. I will be adding more websites that are reliable once I find them. :)

Swagbucks
Swagbucks is definitely the easiest way of getting Amazon giftcards. So far I have gotten $30 in Amazon giftcards in a little more than 2 months. All you have to do is use their search engine and you'll be awarded with a number of Swagbucks. Usually, you can earn around 30 Swagbucks each day and Amazon giftcards cost 450 Swagbucks. Swagbucks will definitely payoff for whomever that joins :)

To maximize the amount of Swagbucks earned each day,

• Use the search engine
  • Hover over Ways to Earn and go to Special Offers. Under where it says "NOSO", click Go Now. Just skip every offer and you'll earn around 2-3 Swagbucks
  • Do the Daily Poll
  • Click on Trusted Surveys
  • Check the Swidget for any Swagcodes

Prizes earned so far:

• $185 Amazon Giftcards
Points2shop
Points2shop is a website where you complete offers to earn points, where you can redeem them for items on Amazon or Xbox/PSN point cards. You can either redeem points for items straight from Amazon or redeem cash for giftcards. Offers and surveys are relatively easy to complete, so all it requires is some amount of effort. Join now to earn a bonus 250 points. Definitely a great website!!!

Prizes earned so far:

• Universe at War (PC)
CrownGPT
CrownGPT is a website where you complete offers to earn cash/points. They used to email you daily clicks which earned you a lot of money pretty fast, but that doesn't look like it'll be happening again anytime soon. Nonetheless, good website if you like to complete offers.

Prizes earned so far:

• $15 Amazon Giftcards
Bing Rewards
Bing Rewards is a new rewards program by Microsoft. There are no referrals, but I am listing this here nonetheless. Bing Rewards is a "search and earn points" type of website similar to Swagbucks. However, Bing Rewards requires downloading a toolbar for Internet Explorer (The Firefox version does not work as well). A $5 Amazon giftcard costs 541 credit, but earning Microsoft Points are the better deal at 400 MS Points per 400 credits.

Prizes earned so far:

• 2400 Microsoft Points

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back