Compilation of Free, Reliable Amazon Giftcards Websites

[quote name='tankyroo']I Heard SuperPoints costs like $10 to sign up for, is this true?[/QUOTE]
I don't recall ever having to pay to sign up. Nowadays, all you need to sign up is a invite token, which I can send to you via PM if you like.

[quote name='HarkenSlash']I don't recall ever having to pay to sign up. Nowadays, all you need to sign up is a invite token, which I can send to you via PM if you like.[/QUOTE]
Yeah if it doesn't cost anything to sign up send me one please :D

I signed up for Bing Rewards when it was first mentioned on CAG, but running IE on my netbook is such a pain, and that's where I do all of my active searching from. The desktop that can handle it barely gets turned on these days.

2400pts, seriously? What do people do, just cheat the system and type anything and search it to the max everyday? I was doing just the "click this" pts and getting maybe 6 pts if I was lucky.

[quote name='Sanges99']I signed up for Bing Rewards when it was first mentioned on CAG, but running IE on my netbook is such a pain, and that's where I do all of my active searching from. The desktop that can handle it barely gets turned on these days.

2400pts, seriously? What do people do, just cheat the system and type anything and search it to the max everyday? I was doing just the "click this" pts and getting maybe 6 pts if I was lucky.[/QUOTE]
I don't use IE, except for Bing Rewards. Usually, I just make a search, then click any of the related searches on the left side until I max out the daily limit. Only takes a couple of minutes.

bread's done
Back