Complete Guide to Freebie Sites - Beginners to Pros - Get high approval rates!

I'm thinking of holding a WiiWare game giveaway as a contest to my referrals, but all of my contests have failed miserably in the past and no one ever posts in this thread anymore. So I'm not so sure on it.

I've got two $50 Best Buy gift cards on the way! One from cashing out all my points on PrizeRebel, and the other coming from FreePrizeSite, where I also cashed out (essentially) all my points. So right now, I just have 81+ points on GamingLagoon and 7+ points on Rewards1 (which still sucks ass as a freebie site).

What about you? Cashed out anything awesome lately?

[quote name='iowaholdem']

What about you? Cashed out anything awesome lately?[/QUOTE]

Nothing awesome, I can't seem to save my points for the life of me.

I just requested another $75 Best Buy gift card from Gaming Lagoon. I linked specifically to a card with a lawn mower on it since it seemed so ridiculous. That'll bring me up to $205 worth of credit there. Excellent.

The $50 from Prize Rebel arrived yesterday. The $50 from Free Prize Site was ordered yesterday, also. Everything should arrive by the end of next week!

My last request for a $75 gift card to Best Buy was canceled by BB. I'm thinking they just randomly cancel purchases from Dietzel since they make so many. Either way, my points were refunded and I've just requested a $100 gift card from BB! Hopefully this one arrives!

Wow, I know I'm late, but what a fantastic guide. I really wish that this was the first thing I read. Now I'm a little afraid about the massive junk mail being mailed to my apartment. Iowa, since being signed up to those, have you really had a lot of junk mail sent to your address where you're living? (Btw, I'm going to sign up under you for one of those web sites later.)

[quote name='iowaholdem']My last request for a $75 gift card to Best Buy was canceled by BB. I'm thinking they just randomly cancel purchases from Dietzel since they make so many. Either way, my points were refunded and I've just requested a $100 gift card from BB! Hopefully this one arrives![/quote]
Hope they don't turn into an EBGames.

[quote name='mdmola']Wow, I know I'm late, but what a fantastic guide. I really wish that this was the first thing I read. Now I'm a little afraid about the massive junk mail being mailed to my apartment. Iowa, since being signed up to those, have you really had a lot of junk mail sent to your address where you're living? (Btw, I'm going to sign up under you for one of those web sites later.)[/quote]Yes, I'd say I get a few pieces of junk mail every week. Almost all of it, though, comes from the BabyToBee offer. So not completing that (which is a good creditor) will prevent a ton of spam from coming to your apartment. It's your choice :)

And thanks for your referral. I'll look forward to your action! May I suggest Free Prize Site? They're running a referral contest right now, and I sure could use the extra referral!

Thanks for the referral to FPS, mdmola! Good luck on the site. Feel free to post any questions you have here and I'll respond promptly.

I received my $100 Best Buy gift card in the mail yesterday from Gaming Lagoon! I'm now sitting on around $230 credit there. I've got plans to buy Wii Fit + Guitar Hero World Tour or I might go another route and just buy a new system, probably a 360, though maybe a PS3 - I don't really know what the price is on either of those systems anymore!~

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Ahh, it's so hard getting people referred to Prize Rebel since eveyone already signed up there. =([/quote]If you say so...

PRreferrals.jpg

Support Forums launched on FreePrizeSite.com/forum
You can remove that con :p

As for the ran by one person, thats really not true. Got a pretty big staff handling all prize requests, call backs, etc..
I Run the support, advertising, etc..

lol, i guess it earns a 6/5 then. I do more offers on this site, but the problem is that a majority are the same as cashlagoons, which I've already completed so it makes things complicated.

oh and also for the forums, we are only allowed to have referral links to freeprizesite in our signature and not your competitors, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey iowa. wanted to say your guide is great. quick question. i've use prizerebel but i never noticed the codes giveaways you mentioned in an earlier post. guess i jus wanted to jump right into the offers. lol. but how often do they have these giveaways?

Hello there, hell0 derr! Twice before (that I've noticed), PR has gone on streaks of giving away codes daily. The first time was last December, the second time was February, I believe. They'd release codes at a preset time for anyone to grab. Unfortunately, they usually dropped some lame codes, like lots of Habbo and Ultimate Games redemption codes. But two or three times, they did release some Wii Points, and I got those twice, I think.

I'll post here if they ever decide to do it again so that you don't miss it!

wow, that itunes idea is ingenius...

i've pretty much done all of the other referral getting ideas, but people are so suspicious down here. :(

[quote name='jadedone']wow, that itunes idea is ingenius...

i've pretty much done all of the other referral getting ideas, but people are so suspicious down here. :([/quote]

i know wat u mean. im having a tough time as well. but these ideas are pretty creative. itunes playlist, business cards. lol

Just requested a $30 Best Buy GC from FPS! I had to call again to verify all my information since I got my address changed. Hopefully that'll go smoothly. To make things sweeter, I also requested another $25 BB GC from GL! W00T W00T!

i was curious iowa. you obviously have enough refferals to never have to worry about doin offers ever again lol. but before, how much time did you spend doing offers in one sitting?

hell0 derr - back when I used to do a LOT of offers, I'd do probably an hour or two a day. There was a period back in January of this year where the Lagoons had incredibly high approval rates with My Insider Rewards offers, and that that point, I did entire sites worth of MIR offers for like 60 points in two hours.

Now, I've found that I have abysmal approval rates on these sites, so even though I try offers here and there, I rarely get credited. Gotta love referrals though...

EDIT: And a quick prize update: my $25 BB gift card from GL came with no problem. My $30 card from FPS, though, required two phone calls and about 3 days to get reverified and approved. That card should be here today or tomorrow. On another note, I spent the $230 worth of BB credit that I had earned over the last few months to buy a Nintendo Wii and a 2 year product replacement plan. The final bill on my end was $90, but I still have $55 more in credit once my FPS card comes! I'm saving up, now for Guitar Hero World Tour on the Wii.

hey iowa i know in your guide u say u dont use Prizerebel as much, but i havent been able to even get the website to open. are u still able to get it to open for you? or can anyone else reading this get the page to open?

[quote name='hell0 derr']hey iowa i know in your guide u say u dont use Prizerebel as much, but i havent been able to even get the website to open. are u still able to get it to open for you? or can anyone else reading this get the page to open?[/quote]Yep. Looks like the site works just fine for me.

Daily giveaways are back at Gaming Lagoon!! The front page says they'll either be coupons for use with the GL coupon system for $20, or another gaming card worth $20 (ie: 2000 Wii Points, 1600 XBLA Points).

All you have to do to win is be really fast and be the first person to claim the coupon code.

Trust me, it can be done!

coupon-1.png

I'm giving KoA's new freebie site FreeBuckSite a go now. From my understanding, it's set up just like the Dietzel sites and Free Prize Site, so it really should be good. Right now, I'm referral number 120, so as many of you know, these sites can really take off fast, so I'd suggest jumping on the site early (sign up here: FreeBuckSite) and getting your referral link out there for everyone to use right away.

Also, there's a signup coupon code floating arond there SIGNUPBONUS that'll get you a free 0.50 points, which can be immediately cashed out - just in case you really wanted to test the site first before diving in too deep.

So again, give FreeBuckSite a shot early!

Just requested a round $40 Best Buy gift card from GamingLagoon after getting some offers approved to put me past the 40 point mark. Let's see, where will that put me? Oh $130 BB credit out off the $190 price tag! Oh freebie sites, you're so awesome.

Speaking of freebie sites, since Rewards1 won't cash out my credit for a Best Buy gift card, is there any prize that any of you want worth 22 points or less, in exchange for a $20 Best Buy gift card? I'd be happy to work out a trade with you if you do.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Just requested a round $40 Best Buy gift card from GamingLagoon after getting some offers approved to put me past the 40 point mark. Let's see, where will that put me? Oh $130 BB credit out off the $190 price tag! Oh freebie sites, you're so awesome.

Speaking of freebie sites, since Rewards1 won't cash out my credit for a Best Buy gift card, is there any prize that any of you want worth 22 points or less, in exchange for a $20 Best Buy gift card? I'd be happy to work out a trade with you if you do.[/quote]

I might do it :D

[quote name='iowaholdem']Haha, you're already indebted 2000 Wii points to me :)[/quote]

You told me i didn't have to pay you back. Also it was 1000 wii points :)

[quote name='Sloshmaster']Gaminglagoon has me go through about 20 pages of yes or no to make my account, what is this bullshit?[/quote]Yeah, it's not so impressive, what the added to their signup, is it? But it's a one-time thing. Just a slight pain in the ass, and you'll be good to go.

Feel free to come to me with any questions about GL or any other freebie site you sign up for!

Thanks to the small handful of new referrals I've gotten recently!

I just went ahead and ordered a purple 8GB iPod nano 4G for my girlfriend for her graduation next week. It set me back $139 in Amazon credit that I had earned from various freebie sites. My credit is down to $9, so I'm going to go ahead and cash out the rest of my freebie site balances (approximately $38 across three sites) to get that number higher.

Don't know where you're from, kurtskypogi, but I know PrizeRebel, GamingLagoon and FreePrizeSite all include offers for the US, Canada and UK.

Hmm, but do prizerebel ask for all the detailed stuff when you want to cash out then? Although I guess that makes sense...
imageone.jpg

PrizeRebel doesn't ask for much information at all. They just ask for shipping information and a phone number (which they've never called, but some websites require a phone to make an order).

bread's done
Back