"Complete" Series Posts

Otherguy676

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I thought it would be a fun idea to for people to post what series they have a complete collection of. This could be a pic of the series proper or the series and all their spinoffs. Ill start with this one.

I have Joker, GBC DWIII, and DWM. Im missing GB DWI&II and DWMII. Ill post my complete Castlevania (including all spinoffs) series later.

Update
Here is another one. The Daggerfall is sealed and appartly worth a lot of money. The great thing about this set is that I paid $8 total for all combined ($1 Arena, $1 Daggerfall, $6 Morrowind, Free Oblivion)

Well, I don't have a picture, but here's my Final Fantasy series collection:

Final Fantasy (NES)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (SNES)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Final Fantasy Legend II (GameBoy)
Final Fantasy VII (PSX)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX)
Final Fantasy VIII (PSX)
Final Fantasy IX (PSX)
Final Fantasy Origins (PSX)
Final Fantasy Anthology (PSX)
Final Fantasy Chronicles (PSX)
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (GBA)
Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA)
Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (PS2)
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)

I'm sure someone will be along shortly who has all those and more. :)

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Well, I don't have a picture, but here's my Final Fantasy series collection:

Final Fantasy (NES)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Final Fantasy VII (PSX)
Final Fantasy VIII (PSX)
Final Fantasy IX (PSX)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy III (DS)

I'm sure someone will be along shortly who has all those and more. :)[/quote]

Yea some people are crazy. I just have all the PS1 and PS2 FF games + Crisis Core, excluding XI (MMO lol), since I don't have any other consoles.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Well, I don't have a picture, but here's my Final Fantasy series collection:

Final Fantasy (NES)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Final Fantasy VII (PSX)
Final Fantasy VIII (PSX)
Final Fantasy IX (PSX)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy III (DS)

I'm sure someone will be along shortly who has all those and more. :)[/quote]

Noticed you skipped XI.

Good man. Worst numbered sequel in the history of the universe.:bomb:

[quote name='Ryuukishi']
I'm sure someone will be along shortly who has all those and more. :)[/QUOTE]

*wanders by* Huh? Oh- well, since you mentioned it... my FF collection is as follows:

Final Fantasy (NES)
Final Fantasy II (SNES)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Final Fantasy Origins (PS1)
Final Fantasy Chronicles (PS1)
Final Fantasy Anthology (PS1)
Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)
Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy 12 (PS2)
Final Fantasy Drige of Cerberus (PS2)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GC)
Final Fantasy Adventure (GB)
Final Fantasy Legend (GB)
Final Fantasy Legend 2 (GB)
Final Fantasy Legend 3 (GB)
Final Fantasy 3 (DS)
Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings (DS)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)

Semi-related, I have Ergheiz (PS1) and Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest in Itadaki Street Portable (PSP). I hope to someday have all the Final Fantasy variants released in America (even, obviously, the ones that aren't really Final Fantasy. :lol:)

I also have Suikoden 1-5. If I get the case for 2 (I have game+manual), they'll all be complete.

My .hack games are complete, all 7 of them. ;)

Metal Gear 1, Sons of Liberty (PS2), Snake Eater (PS2), Subsistence (PS2), Essentials (three pack), Acid (PSP), Acid 2 (PSP), Portable Ops (PSP), Portable Ops Plus (PSP)
- Need documents, part 4 and the comics for psp

Ratchet & Clank, Goin Commando, Deadlocked, Tools of Destruction. Need Size Matters and Up Your Arsenal and maybe Clank when that game comes out.

Shadow Hearts...(easiest one to collect ^__^)

[quote name='pcktlnt']Metal Gear 1, Sons of Liberty (PS2), Snake Eater (PS2), Subsistence (PS2), Essentials (three pack), Acid (PSP), Acid 2 (PSP), Portable Ops (PSP), Portable Ops Plus (PSP)

Ratchet & Clank, Goin Commando, Deadlocked, Tools of Destruction. Need Size Matters and Up Your Arsenal and maybe Clank when that game comes out.

Shadow Hearts...(easiest one to collect ^__^)[/quote]

zomg you missed the VR missions! Don't worry, you didn't miss much.

I'm into sports gaming so I have NCAA Football from 98 to 08 on the Playstation, PS2, and PSP. I think that's the only series I've followed all the way through.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Metal Gear 1, Sons of Liberty (PS2), Snake Eater (PS2), Subsistence (PS2), Essentials (three pack), Acid (PSP), Acid 2 (PSP), Portable Ops (PSP), Portable Ops Plus (PSP)

Shadow Hearts...(easiest one to collect ^__^)[/quote]

I got you beat alittle.
Got:
MG (nes), MG2(nes), MGS1 (ps), VR Missions(ps), MGS2(ps2), MGS2 substance(ps2), MGS3(ps2), MGS3 subsistence(ps2), Essentials Collection(ps2) MGS3 LE(ps2), MGS Saga Vol1, Acid2(psp), MGPO(psp), MGPO+(psp), MGS4(ps3), MGS Saga Vol2.

Missing: Acid, Document of MGS, Digitial Graphic Novel. The last 2 are hard to come by.
I also have a complete RE collection and a complete RAtchet and Clank one too.

A friend of mine is the biggest Wild Arms fanatic: he has all their games.

Wild Arms (PS1)
Wild Arms 2 (PS1)
Wild Arms 3 (PS2)
Wild Arms 4 (PS2)
Wild Arms: Alter Code F (PS2)
Wild Arms 5 (PS2)
Wild Arms: XF (psp)

:|

My old post:

Complete! My Square PS1 Collection

squarecollectionrl3.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have filled in the holes in this since I first posted this, so this should now be 100% complete, non-GH.

OP, do you have other spinoffs like Dragon Warrior Monsters or Torneko?

Complete PS1 RPG collection:
CIMG0460.jpg

CIMG0461.jpg

Note: Ignore Tomb Raider and Driver... I know they aren't RPG's. There's probably one other one in there that isn't an RPG but I cdon't feel like going through them all to figure out which one it is.

PS- Couldn't figure out how to thumbnail these... sorry mods.

Very nice man! :applause: I think I'm close to getting all PS1 RPGs, besides a few. I have most of the guides too except for 4-5 very hard to find guides.

[quote name='bill123']I got you beat alittle.
Got:
MG (nes), MG2(nes), MGS1 (ps), VR Missions(ps), MGS2(ps2), MGS2 substance(ps2), MGS3(ps2), MGS3 subsistence(ps2), Essentials Collection(ps2) MGS3 LE(ps2), MGS Saga Vol1, Acid2(psp), MGPO(psp), MGPO+(psp), MGS4(ps3), MGS Saga Vol2.

Missing: Acid, Document of MGS, Digitial Graphic Novel. The last 2 are hard to come by.
I also have a complete RE collection and a complete RAtchet and Clank one too.[/quote]

Aren't you both missing Twin Snakes on Gamecube or are you not counting it since it was technically a remake?

Personally, I don't think I have any complete serieses (is that even a word?). The closest I come is i have all resident evils 0-4 and code veronica (including the original, director's cut and remake of 1), but I don't have any of the fps games.

Very impressive, Warner. I have been hardcore collecting games for about 3-4 years now and there are many PS1 RPGs that I've never encountered "in the wild"

[quote name='DuelLadyS']
I also have Suikoden 1-5. If I get the case for 2 (I have game+manual), they'll all be complete. [/quote]

Don't forget Tactics.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Shadow Hearts...(easiest one to collect ^__^)[/quote]

Koudelka?

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Semi-related, I have Ergheiz (PS1) and Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest in Itadaki Street Portable (PSP). I hope to someday have all the Final Fantasy variants released in America (even, obviously, the ones that aren't really Final Fantasy. :lol:)[/QUOTE]

How about that FF7 NES bootleg hack from China? Anyone trying to add that to their FF collection?

I've got a lot of near complete series... I have every US release Suikoden game, guide, extras (preorder artbooks, etc.) except for the Suikoden guide (and Suikoden II guide for the moment, but that should be here in a few days hopefully).

I've got every a complete Lunar set of games, guides and extras for the PS1 (also the DS and GBA games). I've got a full run of the .hack games and guides (including G.U.) and a complete Xenosaga set (game and guides).

I have every Smackdown game from PS1-PS2.

The only one I'm missing is Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 for PS3 and that's because I read it was trash. Me not liking the new controls when I played at a friend's house didn't help either. Maybe I'll get it when it gets real cheap...maybe lol.

[quote name='thespamofpower']Aren't you both missing Twin Snakes on Gamecube or are you not counting it since it was technically a remake?
[/quote]

I won't buy it since I can't play it at all. Same thing with the NES version.

[quote name='dfg']Koudelka?[/quote]

What does Koudelka mean?

Koudelka is a PSOne RPG that is similiar to Shadow Hearts. It was released by SNK(!) in the US and is part of the series (I think, I have all 4 games, but haven't played much of either).

Edit: oops, switched me 2 posts around in the wrong threads.

My complete series goal is Sonic games. I have most of the US games, minus the SMS ones, a few GG ones, & Sonic Jam.

Every US-published Sonic the Hedgehog game up until Sonic Adventure 2. I have some after that, but honestly, the series just isn't that good any more. Maybe eventually, as they drop lower and lower in price. Like, less than $10.

Other than that, complete disc art sets of each LUNAR game released. in the US, minus the fan art edition.

Have:
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Metal Gear Essentials
Metal Gear Ac!d
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid 4

Missing:
An NES :)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 2: Documents
Metal Gear Solid: Digitial Graphic Novel
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops +

Have:
.hack//infection
.hack//mutation
.hack//outbreak
.hack//quarantine
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3

Have:
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga LE DVD
Xenosaga II
Xenosaga III

Missing:
Xenosaga III artbook

Have:
Resident Evil (GC)
Resident Evil 0 (GC)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

Missing:
Resident Evil 2 (GC)
Resident Evil 3 (GC)

If you have anything i'm missing, PM me :). Pics if you guys want'em.

[quote name='thespamofpower']Aren't you both missing Twin Snakes on Gamecube or are you not counting it since it was technically a remake?

Personally, I don't think I have any complete serieses (is that even a word?). The closest I come is i have all resident evils 0-4 and code veronica (including the original, director's cut and remake of 1), but I don't have any of the fps games.[/quote]

Actually funny you should say that. After I posted I forgot about Twin Snakes. I also have that as well but remembered that I'm also missing the GBC version too. Hopefully I'll get them soon.

[quote name='the_punisher']Have:
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Essentials
Metal Gear Ac!d
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

Missing:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Meat Can
auctsnakemeat1.jpg

auctsnakemeat2.jpg

[/quote]
fixed. i couldn't resist :)

[quote name='the_punisher']
Have:
Resident Evil (GC)
Resident Evil 0 (GC)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

Missing:
Resident Evil 2 (GC)
Resident Evil 3 (GC)
[/QUOTE]

There's also Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Extremely difficult to find on Gamecube. Easily found for about $10 on PS2.

[quote name='phear3d']fixed. i couldn't resist :)[/quote]

DUDE I hella forgot about the snake meat can. I totally would not eat or open that can. Hey the_punisher, don't forget about the MGS Portable Ops PSP system.

[quote name='phear3d']fixed. i couldn't resist :)[/quote]

[quote name='the_punisher']Have:
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Essentials
Metal Gear Ac!d
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

Missing:

Have:
.hack//infection
.hack//mutation
.hack//outbreak
.hack//quarantine
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3

Have:
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga LE DVD
Xenosaga II
Xenosaga III

Missing:
Xenosaga III artbook

Have:
Resident Evil (GC)
Resident Evil 0 (GC)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

Missing:
Resident Evil 2 (GC)
Resident Evil 3 (GC)

If you have anything i'm missing, PM me :). Pics if you guys want'em.[/quote]

DUDE I hella forgot about the snake meat can. I totally would not eat or open that can. Hey the_punisher, don't forget about the MGS Portable Ops PSP system.

[quote name='dchrisd']There's also Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Extremely difficult to find on Gamecube. Easily found for about $10 on PS2.[/quote] Really?
I have seen a few GCN code Veronicas sitting around at the swap meet and at bookman's for usually under $10.

I have the full series of many of my favorite franchises. Most of them are easy to complete. However, I'm still working on my Megai Tensei collection. Once I can find decent deals on the PS1 and GBA versions of SMT I + II I will be up to date with every console game in the series, including all the Japanese GBA games. I'll have to take a picture once that's finished.

Kinda an awkward question, but has anyone tried final fantasy crisis core for the PSP and like it???? I saw a copy at best buy and became interested. I have never played any of the other games.

THPS Series:
THPS (PS1)
THPS (DC)
THPS 2 (PS1)
THPS 2x (XBX)
THPS 3 (PS1)
THPS 3 (PS2)
THPS 4 (PS1)
THPS 4 (PS2)
THUG (PS2)
THUG 2 (PS2)
THUG 2 Remix (PSP)
THAW (PS2)
THP8 (PS2)
THPG (PS2)
THPG (DS)
THPG (PS3)

I used to own all the GBA ones as well.
Yes, I'm insane.

Resident Evil:
Resident Evil (SAT)
Resident Evil Director's Cut (PS1)
Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
Resident Evil 3 (PS1)
Resident Evil CV (DC)
Resident Evil 0 (GC)
Resident Evil 4 (GC)
I'm missing a few, (most notably the REmake) but I think it's a fairly complete collection.
I probably have more complete series', but I can't remember off the top of my head.

[quote name='bill123']I got you beat alittle.
Got:
MG (nes), MG2(nes), MGS1 (ps), VR Missions(ps), MGS2(ps2), MGS2 substance(ps2),Document of MGS, MGS3(ps2), MGS3 subsistence(ps2), Essentials Collection(ps2) MGS3 LE(ps2), MGS Saga Vol. 1 and 2, Acid 1 and 2(psp), MGPO(psp), MGPO+(psp), MGS4 LE(ps3),Digital Graphic Novel.Did the second one come out yet?I also have Twin Snakes for GC and the GBC one and all of the ones I have are NOT GH.

[/quote]
The ones in bold are the ones I'm missing.

[quote name='yukafls']Kinda an awkward question, but has anyone tried final fantasy crisis core for the PSP and like it???? I saw a copy at best buy and became interested. I have never played any of the other games.[/QUOTE]

Haven't played it myself yet, but all the reviews I've read basically say it's no good except as a companion to the existing games in the FF7 universe- in other words, probably not for you.

[quote name='yukafls']Kinda an awkward question, but has anyone tried final fantasy crisis core for the PSP and like it???? I saw a copy at best buy and became interested. I have never played any of the other games.[/quote]
I loved it. The battle system is way easier & more fast-paced than normal FF games, but it dosnt bother me. I dont have a single regret about buying it. The story alone is one of the best I've ever played in a game. And being that I got mine for $10, it made it all the more sweeter ;)

[quote name='Segasonic01']Pawn shop[/quote]

Get me some stuff there? :D

I got MGS3 Subssitence LE from a nice guy here on CAG, and i found document of MGS2, but they're asking for $30 shipped disk-only (technically printed-out cover). Good deal? (prob. not)

Also: FF7:CC is amazing, and i never really played FF7.

Meat can = #1 priority now....thx a lot xD

[quote name='Otherguy676']
Here is another one. The Daggerfall is sealed and appartly worth a lot of money. The great thing about this set is that I paid $8 total for all combined ($1 Arena, $1 Daggerfall, $6 Morrowind, Free Oblivion)
[/quote]

You're missing Redguard for PC, and Shadowkey for N-Gage. (I have both). How about The Shivering Isles?

Yeah, I definitely dont have the side/expansion games covered (almost got shivering isles last weekend though), Ill have to look for Redguard, hadnt heard of it before. The Ngage one I have seen around, will buy it next time I see it.

After I get Panzer Dragoon II: Zwei, all I need is Panzer Dragoon Mini to have them all. What sucks is that Mini is rare & almost as expensive as Saga.

bread's done
Back