"Complete" Series Posts

[quote name='dfg']...he queried again...[/QUOTE]

I don't think most people realize that Koudelka is pretty much the origins of the SH series.

[quote name='Vinny']I don't think most people realize that Koudelka is pretty much the origins of the SH series.[/quote] Is it fun? I picked up a complete copy at the swap meet for $9 but have never gotten around to playing it. I haven't played the shadow hearts series either.

[quote name='darkslime']Is it fun? I picked up a complete copy at the swap meet for $9 but have never gotten around to playing it. I haven't played the shadow hearts series either.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get very far into Koudelka... the game has a pretty annoying gameplay problem: randomness. It's a pretty traditional game but the weapons you get are completely random and weapons can only be used a finite number of times before they break. I got stuck in the game because I made it up to a boss but I didn't have good weapons. I couldn't beat the boss and couldn't even level up...

Also, the graphics are literally too dark. It's nearly impossible to see anything in most areas.

It's too bad too, because the story seemed really interesting.

The Shadow Hearts games on the other hand, are fantastic.

[quote name='Vinny']I didn't get very far into Koudelka... the game has a pretty annoying gameplay problem: randomness. It's a pretty traditional game but the weapons you get are completely random and weapons can only be used a finite number of times before they break. I got stuck in the game because I made it up to a boss but I didn't have good weapons. I couldn't beat the boss and couldn't even level up...

Also, the graphics are literally too dark. It's nearly impossible to see anything in most areas.

It's too bad too, because the story seemed really interesting.

The Shadow Hearts games on the other hand, are fantastic.[/quote] That sucks. I might try it though because it looks interesting.

bread's done
Back