CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
CompUSA

All these games are $19.99 Each
Capcom Classics Collection PS2/Xbox
Pac Man World 3 PS2/Xbox
Tatio Legends PS2/Xbox
College Hoops 2K6 PS2/Xbox (Best part of the Deal)

Each $39.99
Sly 3 PS2
Socom 3 PS2

K-Mart

Gameboy Mirco System for $89.99

[quote name='chimpian']thanks for posting, nothing that interesting but you tried and
knowing is half the battle!!!![/QUOTE]

The only reason I posted the CompUSA deals was because of College Hoops 2K6 because I know that the other 20 buck games are normally that price.

I get my ads early so i'll just post them this week

Kmart
VideogamesGameBoy Micro $89.99
Yugioh GX(GBA) $29.99
Castlevania Double pack (GBA) $29.99
Sponge Bob squarepants: Lights Camera Pants (GBA) 19.99
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball(PS2) $29.99
Madden 06 (Xbx, GC, PS2) $29.99
Ape Escape 3 (PS2) $39.99
Ape Escape Academy (PSP) $39.99
Metroid Prime Echoes (GC) $19.99
PC Games: None

CompUSA
Playstation 2 $149.99
Socom 3 (PS2) $39.99
Sly 3 (PS2) $39.99
Capcom Classics Collection (PS2, Xbx) $19.99
Legends (PS2, Xbx) $19.99
Pac-Man World 3 (PS2, Xbx) $19.99
College Hoops 2k6 (PS2, Xbx) $19.99
PC games: None
Acessories:
1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo (PSP) $69.99

i at least like the fact that the OP included a link to the 10 dollar off coupon. despite the coupon being at the top of the forum for over a month now, every best buy thread still has at least one dumbass asking "now, what's this coupon i keep hearing about?"

I have been on the fence with City of Villains for a LOOOONG time... but $19.99 A/C for the collectors edition is amazing, espically since it retails for $69.99.

EDIT: Does the ad specfically state that the collector's edition is $29.99? The sale prices are coming up online, and while regular CoV is $29.99, the collector's edition is on sale for $54.99...

[quote name='cdeener']The only reason I posted the CompUSA deals was because of College Hoops 2K6 because I know that the other 20 buck games are normally that price.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I was about to say!

PSP battery for $35 is the new 2200mah i believe, so $25 after coupon seems pretty good deal to me.
i might even get a charger along with that battery

Since the ad's on the internet now, it does say collector's edition for $29.99 though it's listed as $55 online.
It also says my local store has it, so I might have to pick one up after the coupon. Thanks!

30 bucks AC is a nice price for Civ 4, I would pick it up if I didn't already last week at CC for 30(They Pricematched the BB coupon)

[quote name='Roufuss']I have been on the fence with City of Villains for a LOOOONG time... but $19.99 A/C for the collectors edition is amazing, espically since it retails for $69.99.

EDIT: Does the ad specfically state that the collector's edition is $29.99? The sale prices are coming up online, and while regular CoV is $29.99, the collector's edition is on sale for $54.99...[/QUOTE]

It does list it as $30, i thought it was odd too.

Anyways sorry for the repost, i thought it might be helpful to have it all in one place. and yeah Civ 4 for $30 is a great deal, i might just pick it up.

Blossom Hill (SJ) CompUSA has a bin in front with a bunch of clearance games marked an additional 50% off. I couldn't find anything like, say, Zone of the Enders 2, but I got some GCN sports games that have some surprisingly high resale value for about $10 each, and picked up Eternal Darkness, JSRF and P.N.03 for $5 each and Drakengard and Dynasty Tactics 2 for $7.50. There were lots and lots of Jade Empire LE's, I don't know what they would cost but I passed since I had the game since early in its lifespan.

bread's done
Back