CompUSA Liquidation starts today - 10-30% off - Complete List Inside

Tirade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw over on SD that the CUSA stores are starting liquidation today.

Prices are starting at 20-40% (eventually going to 90%) off and each store can have a different discount amount. No more returns after today so "try it before you buy it" on electronics. Apparently service plans are still being sold and will be honored.

I'll add a 2nd post so we can update what stores are offering what.

Goodluck!

Edit: According to the liquidation list I posted below, Video game Hardware and Software is starting at 10% off and startegy guides are 20% off.

For the people near stores that closed down already or the ones with only a couple days left....

Did they ever up the discount on PC's to anything more than 25%

decided to check out my local store, and most of the crap they have at Liquidation
prices are higher than most other places regular price.
that cant go under soon enough for me

40% doesnt sound bad to me ...

example devil may cry 4
$59.99 + tax (6%) = 63.59 - 40% = $38:hot: ( not bad for a brand new game)

let me know if Im wrong

Well they are at 40-60% now, give it 3 weeks... they still are trying to sell nba2007 for the 59.99 price tag before the discount... the game that goes for 7.50 new everywhere else.

Stopped by the one in Manhattan (37th & 5 av) - it only has about three or four days left, majority of it already picked clean. Games are 50% off, but as previous posters commented, initial prices are ridiculous. What I saw:

Dead or Alive Extreme 2 (360) - $32 and change (this is after the discount - original price $59.99) This sells brand new $19.99 at Gamestop or $8.96 at Circuit City at their clearance.

Only other 360 game I saw was Pimp my Ride or some such, similarly priced.

[quote name='kosh_kesh24']you're wrong, they're not going to have anything that came out after december. I work at the Nashville CompUSA.[/quote]

100 Oaks or Cool Springs?

[quote name='babycarlitos']40% doesnt sound bad to me ...

example devil may cry 4
$59.99 + tax (6%) = 63.59 - 40% = $38:hot: ( not bad for a brand new game)

let me know if Im wrong[/QUOTE]

Eh, these stores have been closing for a while. Hell would freeze over if you found a copy of Devil May Cry 4 at one. And most of the "newer" games (the ones they got in late last year before they announced the closing) are already gone - bought by people too stupid to read forums like this.

[quote name='zenintrude']went to mine today... games are still at 40% which is lame as hell[/QUOTE]

Dadeland? The only 2 games I found there decent were Zelda Phantom HG and Street Fighter Alpha Anthology.

70-90%!!!!!

Tabula Rasa Strategy Guide $2.50
LOTR Online Strategy Guide $2.50
LOTR Online Strategy Guide 2nd version $2
Shadowrun Strategy Guide $2
Tabula Rasa Zboard Set (Although I don't have Zboard yet) $6
http://www.amazon.com/Ideazon-Tabula-Rasa-Zboard-Keyset/dp/B000WFWABA

Iaudioize - $6
http://www.amazon.com/S-O-S-Network-00110-iAudioize/dp/B000NKRHQC

PrintMusic - $30
http://www.amazon.com/Finale-PrintMusic-2007-Win-Mac/dp/B000JLPIR0

LOTR online cards 60 days $9

Hallmark Cards Studio $10 (W/ allegedlly $10 Rebate)

Transfer your PC - $14 With USB Cable + Allegedlly $10 Rebate)
http://www.amazon.com/Transfer-Your-PC-Deluxe-2-0/dp/B000S8HZ66

Juiced 2 Hot Import Xbox 360 - $10.5
Dead Rising Xbox 360 $15.89
90 Day Everquest Cards $15

I picked up an Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe for $90 Seems like they either tested it or it's a return not exactly sure what's up with it. Getting a new video card to try it soon.

[quote name='SuperJedi']My guess is they WON'T sell those that say "NO more deductions" because they compare it to other places and don't find it cheaper... So, if it doesn't sell they are gonna send it to TigerDirect perhaps?

They also have 90 day Sony Online cards for like $25 now...
Which is pretty deal, if you are into the MMO Sony games!!![/quote]

[quote name='SuperJedi']Some of Those "No more Discounts" stuff are completely BS.

YES, they could go Lower, IMO. Very few people are buying it.

Hope NO ONE buys those until the Last DAY, so see what Compusa do. Discount more or keep it that price like they said.[/quote]

YEAH THEY WERE BS!!!

Some of the stuff was NO LOWER at $12 Last time, now it's just $6!

[quote name='SuperJedi']Also, WHAT comes in those Comcast High Speed Internet Self-install kits, they are for $8?[/quote]

Now they are 90% OFF, Got more than 10 left...

Are they worth anything????

Picked up Stranglehold and Atelier Iris 3 at the Little Rock store for right at $40 total. All games are 60% off. Not much left, but it's worth a look. Sunday is the last day, so I'll be going back to see if there are any decent crumbs left! Laptops are at 40% off.

Yeah I am going back TONIGHT to see what's left, and Tomorrow for Crumbs tomorrow or Sunday Last day!!

Not much gonna be left... probably some PC kits, CD-Rs, Norton, AntiVirus, MS Live One care. Monster Cables, which still PLENTY left!

[quote name='freshzen']CompUSA is closing after Sunday?[/quote]
Each store is closing at different times. The Little Rock store is history after Sunday. Is Earth Defense for 360 worth 16 plus tax?

[quote name='Negative']Wow, our unfriendly neighborhood CompUSA will remain open in Mcallen, TX! Crap, there goes the 60%-90% off crap.[/QUOTE]

How is the stock in the valley?

no wait, are you saying that the McAllen one wont have % taken off?

GEFORCE 8800 GTS 640mb, at 227$, local store at Puerto Rico in tGuaynabo, notice it is the normal one not the overclocked, it is a BFG brand.......

https://magnum-pc.com/Products/Overview/?id=M003674041

notice also that there was another one that said clearly on the box OC(OVERCLOCKED), although when I checked the other box , in small print it said that the one at 227$ also is overclocked, so good luck.....

Went today & got Jeanne D'Arc for $8 & Punch Architecture (PC software) for $60. I might go back when they;re 90 to see if they have any Sega Rally Revo or Fatal Inertia left.

I was at the Compusa in Tigard, OR. The manager said that that store will close March 2nd. (next Sunday.) He did state that if the inventory goes below a certain level they will close the store before then and ship the remaining inventory to another Compusa that will still be open a couple more days.

The prices are still 40% to 60% off in the store, still a fair number of video games but not many recent titles.

[quote name='Negative']Wow, our unfriendly neighborhood CompUSA will remain open in Mcallen, TX! Crap, there goes the 60%-90% off crap.[/quote]

I don't understand that. Your CompUSA wlll remain OPEN?

Are you sure about that?

[quote name='SuperJedi']I don't understand that. Your CompUSA wlll remain OPEN?

Are you sure about that?[/quote]

It's been mentioned a couple of times in this thread and maybe others pertaining to CompUSA. Systemax, the parent company of Tiger Direct, bought the rights to the CompUSA brand and saved a handful of stores. If you look at the CompUSA site, it looks just like the Tiger Direct site and has "CompUSA is now a Systemax company" at the bottom.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Perfect Dark Zero? I'd say $5 - $7 since it's that price at K-Mart and Sears[/QUOTE]

And TRU ;)

So is there any hope in a game console like the PSP still being there you think? If it is and it's up to half off I'm jumping on that.

Hmm... well if it were even 20% off, that'd work. I'm in the market for one and a new one at that price would be great.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']It's been mentioned a couple of times in this thread and maybe others pertaining to CompUSA. Systemax, the parent company of Tiger Direct, bought the rights to the CompUSA brand and saved a handful of stores. If you look at the CompUSA site, it looks just like the Tiger Direct site and has "CompUSA is now a Systemax company" at the bottom.[/QUOTE]

daaaang that blows

[quote name='coppanuva']So is there any hope in a game console like the PSP still being there you think? If it is and it's up to half off I'm jumping on that.[/QUOTE]

I really doubt that, it seems that the consoles where shipped to the locations that would be kept open, have not seen one console system or handheld since a couple of weeks.......

[quote name='hcamacho']I really doubt that, it seems that the consoles where shipped to the locations that would be kept open, have not seen one console system or handheld since a couple of weeks.......[/quote]

I saw a PS2 marked at 40% off last week, but I didn't need it so I figured I'd leave it for someone else. Other than that, I've seen no consoles. Paying almost half for a PS2 is a great deal, but with my 80gb PS3 I can play all of my games already so I don't need one.

[quote name='hcamacho']I really doubt that, it seems that the consoles where shipped to the locations that would be kept open, have not seen one console system or handheld since a couple of weeks.......[/QUOTE]

supposely a few locations have had 360s but in a beaten up box. i was told one north of where i live had one recently (as in two or three days ago) but the box was pretty bad.

[quote name='Foladar']supposely a few locations have had 360s but in a beaten up box. i was told one north of where i live had one recently (as in two or three days ago) but the box was pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

That seemed to be the case with a lot of higher profile stuff. Laptops and keyboards were missing keys, tv boxes were banged up or missing a lot of accessories.

I stopped by my local CompUSA today just to see what was left, and there were still a good many 360/PSP/PS3 games left, in addition to laptops and GPS units at 40-60% off. Quite a few hard drives, but nothing I would really be willing to bite on yet. There's still 10 days before the store closes so I think I'll stop by next weekend. I might even pick up a new video card if there are any left next week.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Comon what the Heck is in those Comcast Self-install Kits? I am Curious!![/quote]

Well if it's anything like the self install kit I got from Bright House, there's a cable modem (likely refurbished), the cables, a splitter, the install CD, and some instructions.

[quote name='Cameronie']for the people with stores closing sunday, are the computers still only 25% off[/quote]

Computers were 50% off at the Little Rock store, but they all had broken screens. Otherwise, I would've bitten on the one that was sitting there for $300. Games are 70% now, but there is next to nothing left. I managed to pick up Earth Defense Force XBOX360 ($12), Fear Files XBOX360 ($15), and Loco Roco PSP ($9). Farewell, CompUSA. Thanks for all the shitty times.:roll:

This is weird.
Im in college right now, but my dad called me from McAllen, TX, telling me that Compusa is totally BALD with no merchandise, and he was kind enough to look at these games

Tabula Rasa
Eye of the North
Lord of the Rings
Myst end of ages
Dungeons and dragons
heroes V
Kings quest quest collection
Overlord
Everquest 2

that are selling for $10 each.

But the store closes in like 30 mins.

Check it out if you can

[quote name='xenoman80']anyone know if the compusa in new york Manhattan i think somewhere on 59th street is still open?[/QUOTE]

yup, on 57/8th still open, signs up saying 14 days left standard % off

Austin store closes March 2.

Stopped by today and nothing much good was left in the way of game stuff. Games are still 40% off.

Picked up some Mac software for 50% off which was the best deal I could find.

bread's done
Back