Condemned 14.99 @ Target

meager

CAGiversary!
Condemned (X360) - $14.99 @ Target (stores only)
Is this game worth picking up at this price? I've only heard people debating whether it's scary or not, never really mentioning how good the gameplay is...

No target store near me has it in stock. You guys say Walmart and Circuit City will price match? If so, all I have to do is show them the website, right?

[quote name='VWarrior']No target store near me has it in stock. You guys say Walmart and Circuit City will price match? If so, all I have to do is show them the website, right?[/quote]

well if u cant price match u can always get at circuit city cause its still on clearance for $16.95

If you have one of the 20 or so Fry's B&Ms nearby, Condemned goes on sale there for 12 to 15 every couple of weeks. So does Gun, Ridge Racer, Full Auto and a couple of other older 360 games.

Great deal for an awesome game. On a whole other note, I really really hate the disc holder in the case the game comes in.

[quote name='Optical']Does anyone know the UPC and Target number for it?

I found this site but it looks to be down. :|

[SIZE=-1]Tracker
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

How are you guys checking stock? This thing is dead as hell.

[quote name='norkusa']Just scored a copy today after hitting 2 different Targets. Last copy too. Just hope it's a decent game.[/quote]

You won't be dissapointed.

I just purchased it from CC for 12.96 after tax. I think it was a combination of the July sale and another promo that does up to 75% off. But I'm not sure, and I'm sure not complaining.

[quote name='norkusa']Just scored a copy today after hitting 2 different Targets. Last copy too. Just hope it's a decent game.[/quote]

It is a very good game and had me crying like a bitch (almost). Seriously though, it is pretty terrifying. :hot:

hmm I may have to get this game. I played the demo and wanted more. I hope the 4 copies I saw at target last week are still there.

bread's done
Back