Condemned 2 (PS3) $20 at Amazon

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']nice deals on amazon lately. however, i think i have too much of a backlog to pick this one up...[/quote]

stop being lame and play your games! ive seen your collection...

Awesome, thanks!!! Was mad the 5 GSs in my area all had gutted copies. This is awesome, I love horror games. Getting this and Second Hand Lions (for my wife and it is on sale for $6!) for perfect free shipping!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='chodax']I am tempted. How scary is this game? (never played the first)[/QUOTE]
It's pretty creepy, especially when you are in a doll warehouse and the dolls are possessed and are chasing you around and they blow up when they get too close. If you put your volume loud then you will jump a couple times since there are alot of unexpected things popping out

You see I WANT this game but I hate scary games. Call me what you want, but I think I get too involved in my games and then get too afraid to play them lol. Although at $20...tempting!

[quote name='Pck21']You see I WANT this game but I hate scary games. Call me what you want, but I think I get too involved in my games and then get too afraid to play them lol. Although at $20...tempting![/quote]

Dude I feel the same way as you do. I'm trying to overcome my fears though, I'm currently playing Siren Blood Curse and So far I haven't died yet (In real life) but, boy is it spooky.. I'm on Episode 3 right now and I'm afraid to even continue it without people around me. :cry:

[quote name='MikeHoncho']It's pretty creepy, especially when you are in a doll warehouse and the dolls are possessed and are chasing you around and they blow up when they get too close. If you put your volume loud then you will jump a couple times since there are alot of unexpected things popping out[/quote]

Mmm I am tempted. I thought the demo was pretty creepy.

Were the sound issues with this game ever patched?

I assume they weren't.. Beware that the sound glitches in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kandal']Dude I feel the same way as you do. I'm trying to overcome my fears though, I'm currently playing Siren Blood Curse and So far I haven't died yet (In real life) but, boy is it spooky.. I'm on Episode 3 right now and I'm afraid to even continue it without people around me. :cry:[/quote]

Haha! Glad I'm not the only one :applause: I actually loved the demo of Siren and I'm looking for the BD version of it. Why do I do this to myself? lol!

Thanks for that! I absolutely love survival horror games and gritty forensics books, so this seems perfect: just ordered one. I've heard that this game lacks the storyline realism of the original (Zero Punctuation called it Fahrenheit Syndrome or some such), but I'm sure I'll still enjoy it.

Now if only Play-Asia or Amazon.uk would offer the Blu-Ray of Siren 3 (in English) at a discount.

bread's done
Back