Contact (DS) $25.97 shipped.

Raikoh

CAGiversary!
Use google checkout at bestprices.com

689363.jpg

http://www.bestprices.com/cgi-bin/vlink/730865400034.html?id=vWTTHJRs

I just got a shipping confirmation from bestprices for Contact!

Check your email inbox!

[quote name='bestprice.com']Here is the updated status for your BestPrices.Com order, number 696969

Item
Status
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Shipped on
10/23/2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Nice, it should be coming for the rest of us soon then, i didnt cancel and i probably wont, but i have to remember that they are in california and i am in ny state so it might take a little longer, also i placed my order on oct 15th.

I haven't got a confirmation yet, though I had *just* sent a cancellation. Lets hope it gets sent before they see that email.

Anyone else get an email about it shipping?

Got two emails from two different people at Bestprices saying my order was cancelled.

...then later I got an automated email with my order progress, saying it was still "being processed"! LOL...

Stopped by Bestbuy today but didn't see Contact. I'm sure I'll still get it quicker than I would've otherwise, being East Coast.

I just got an email saying that they do not have the item in stock contradicting other people's statements. They also claim I have not yet been charged which is bull.

i ordered Contact from buy.com with $10 google checkout and paid $26.xx and was shipped today, you may want to cancel and order from buy.com

My e-mail from BestPrices says it was shipped on 10/20, yet when I checked the status of the delivery with the tracking number it still says "Electronic Billing Info Received" or something to that effect. Weird.

Got my Contact, err, made Contact today!

From Best Buy, $25.xx! :D

No need to wait for it to come in the mail if there's a BB nearby.

[quote name='heffaji']I also received an email saying it was backordered.[/QUOTE]

ditto. two weeks I can wait though since I got Kirby:CC yesterday.

Yeah i am gonna try to order at another place as soon as my other orders go through for my other games, i dont want to put too many through at once, i ordered like 5-6 ds games off this deal, games for 25-27$ with no tax are hard to pass up when i would have to pay 37.99 each including tax in local retail stores.

So I just got my reply to my cancellation order (2nd reply actually), and they say that they cannot cancel my order because it was shipped yesterday.

Uh ok? Now I'm a bit worried. Never ordering from these folks again.

got the shipped email as well!

Item Status
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Shipped on 10/26/2006

[quote name='SaraAB']You can use the 10$ more than once..[/QUOTE]
Odd. It wasn't showing up on the checkout screen. The total came to $34.34 including shipping. I guess without tax, the amount wasn't more than $30 so no $10 off...

I was told it was shipped today from bestprices.com, and i even got a usps tracking number.

Also you have to wait till the first order ships before you order again, just make sure you have it in separate orders and you should be able to keep using the discount. Dont forget to press the google checkout button, and a 29.99 game wont work, you have to add a filler item if you want the discount cause you gotta get it over 30$ before tax and shipping.

This online ordering stuff is working out great for me, i am going to keep doing it.

[quote name='SaraAB']This online ordering stuff is working out great for me, i am going to keep doing it.[/quote]

i'm going broke with this deal!! :applause:

[quote name='SaraAB']You can use the 10$ more than once..[/QUOTE]

Forgive my ignorance, but are you saying that I can use the same google checkout account to get multiple $10 off $30 from the same retailer during this promotion? I was resisting google checkout, but if that is the case, I might have to sign up.

YES, you can use the same account to get 10$ off each time you order 30$ or more, you must sign up now and start saving money!!! Just try to wait till the first order ships before you put in a second one, this way they cant overlap them, hehe.

Trust me its much better than paying 34.99 + tax in retail stores for DS games!!!!

Yes i am going so broke from this deal as well, but i am saving a lot per game, it helps especially because i am not able to make it to the toys r us b2g1 because of the storms in amherst ny (there was still a travel ban last weekend when i wanted to go, and now i cant make it), its unlikely they would have the games i want in stock anyways, since i tend to go for the good obscure ds titles rather than all the movie crap they seem to have on the store shelves these days.

I am trying to take care of my wants for the most expensive games first (aka the 34.99 retail ones) then work on the rest.

I heard somewhere that the google checkout 10$ off will disappear on october 31st though, so if you want to order you better hurry, hence my massive buying.

[quote name='scottman']Forgive my ignorance, but are you saying that I can use the same google checkout account to get multiple $10 off $30 from the same retailer during this promotion? I was resisting google checkout, but if that is the case, I might have to sign up.[/quote] Yes, you can do it a bunch of times. You can use it on preorders at bestprices. Last I heard, the deal ends at the end of the month, so you better get on the ball! Time is almost up! I bought harvest moon ds, and have preorders for guitar hero 2 and FFIII DS. I'll probably try and get some more in before the deal expires (Okami or FF12 perhaps?) I was hoping for some crazy early pokemon diamond preorder, but that doesn't look like it will happen....:cry:

Edit: Oh snap!! You can do wii game preorders! Too bad I'm not getting a wii. If you search for zelda, they have twilight princess for GCN and Wii listed! Sorry, it's off topic...

Yeah i gotta get a bunch of orders in before this deal ends, from my orders so far it looks like you can overlap just fine at bestprices so i will probably stick a bunch of orders on them. I already have an order for a 27.xx copy of final fantasy III for DS and thats like a 40$ game.

[quote name='SaraAB']I was told it was shipped today from bestprices.com, and i even got a usps tracking number.

Also you have to wait till the first order ships before you order again, just make sure you have it in separate orders and you should be able to keep using the discount. Dont forget to press the google checkout button, and a 29.99 game wont work, you have to add a filler item if you want the discount cause you gotta get it over 30$ before tax and shipping.

This online ordering stuff is working out great for me, i am going to keep doing it.[/quote]

My number doesn't work yet. I'm still a bit skeptical.

[quote name='SaraAB']Yeah i gotta get a bunch of orders in before this deal ends, from my orders so far it looks like you can overlap just fine at bestprices so i will probably stick a bunch of orders on them. I already have an order for a 27.xx copy of final fantasy III for DS and thats like a 40$ game.[/QUOTE]
How'd you do that? It shows up at $39.99 for me. :whistle2:(

Yeah, try hunting around your Gamestops and stuff for used copies. I found one at mine and got it for $25.14...although it did include my employee and Edge card discounts...regular price for the used one is $29.99, I believe.

According to the tracking number I was given, the Post Service has simply been notified to be ready to recieve a package and that they actually don't have it yet.

I remain skeptical.

This google checkout thing is starting to be better than the toys r us B2G1 free deal for me. FFIII for 27.xx shipped is crazy along with my other ds games

[quote name='cursor101']According to the tracking number I was given, the Post Service has simply been notified to be ready to recieve a package and that they actually don't have it yet.

I remain skeptical.[/QUOTE]
I am currently in the same situation. They tell me its shipped on the 23rd, tell the post office "to be ready for it" on the 25th, and here it is Halloween, no Contact. I feel tricked, not treated. I'll probably get it eventually, but man, they're slow

I also cancelled my preorder well over a week ago with them for Castlevania:pOR after news of EB/Gamestop's awesome deal; have yet to have reversal of charges on my card. I think I'll start a chargeback with my VISA today, and never order from these slowpokes again unless its really cheap and its for something I can wait weeks and weeks for.

bread's done
Back