Contest - CAG Foreplay #23: Win a Sega Saturn w/ X-Men: Children of the Atom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dungeons & Dragons Collection game that was only available as an import was my favorite Saturn game! I'd love to pick that up again but I'm not sure I have $100 for it, but winning the Saturn in the contest might motivate me to find a copy somewhere!

Ironically, my favourite games on the Saturn ended up on the PS1

Grandia
Lunar Silver Star Story
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue
Suikoden
Wipeout
Wipeout XL

And that's why I'd like it.

I am going to have to go with Bug. I mean how can you go against a game with Dung Beetles.

Dung Ball Fiesta!!!!!

I was fortunate enough to get a chance to play Panzer Dragoon Saga at a friends house, it was just all kinds of awesome. To this day I regret not buying his Saturn when he put it up for sale :(. By far my favorite game on the system.

Three Dirty Dwarves. While certainly not my favorite Saturn game of all time (that honor is bestowed upon Dragonforce, or maybe Fighters Megamix), this was the game that introduced me to the hidden wonders of the Saturn.

Never played X-Men COTA, though. I had a friend who would whoop my 'tocks in Marvel Super Heroes. Good memories.

My only memoty of the Saturn was when my friend had it and his only game at the time was sonic fighters. Please help me change that memory with a better fighter!

I never played the Saturn much. I played my friend's system a couple of times, and the game we always played was Die Hard Arcade. I don't actually remember much from the game, but I just remember having a lot of fun playing it.

I remember that a friend of mine had a Saturn and was playing Madden 98, which I had for the PS1. Looked the same, from what I could tell, and was a fun game for the Saturn.

The first game I bought for the Saturn (with my brother, we scrounged up all we had) was VF2. I was literally floored when I first saw it. I couldn't believe how great it looked. We didn't buy another game for almost a year. It was amazing to say the least.

Years later, after tagging along with my friend at the mall, we goaded his younger brother to buy Guardian Heroes (hey we were like 13) at an Electronics Boutique, back when it was still actually called that. I was going simply on the fact that EGM gave it the best beat em up that year or something. Little did I know, it would become my introduction to one of the greatest Saturn games ever.

I've been interesting in getting a Saturn for awhile now. There's a lot of odd little gems I've yet to play, seeing as the damn thing will apparently NEVER be emulated 100%.

My favorite game is Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter which I regretfully sold along with the system and many other excellent games when I first left for college, for some extra money at the time. I do miss the system and would probably do backflips if I won a new one!

Love the show, listening to it at work as I type.

Japan-only Elevator Action Returns. Recently re-released for PS2 on one of the Taito collections, but I'd love to take part in some of the other Saturn goodness.

Guardian Heroes is by far the best game on the Saturn, and damn near the best beat 'em up ever created. Big ups to the person who donated the system. What a great prize to give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back