Contest (CAG Foreplay #43): Win Persona 3 FES (PS2)

I was the only member of the chess club. I came in 2nd. No joke! It was vs. an Apple II running Sargon.

I was in band, does that count as a club?

I played Magic the Gathering after school with some friends too. (havent played or seen my cards since 1999.)

Debate team....our budget was 500/year. Which covered half of one away tournament.
Math team as well.

And ironically enough, though those are considered geeky, I got a girlfriend out of each of them....at the same time (which was a challenge.)

I had an extremely atypical high-school experience. I attended an all boys, Catholic, JROTC academy. The JROTC part used to be mandatory, but it wasn't by the time I got there. Either way, 95% went JROTC. Regardless....

My high school didn't have much in terms of clubs. There was the super nerd stuff like physics, math, and chess club, so I decided it was much better use of my time to go home and play games instead of hanging around for an hour after school. I already showed up there at 7am every day for drill team practice :\

Oh, I was in NHS, but we didn't do shit as a club. And, since my school bordered on the homo-erotic, I was part of a club where we dressed in BDU's and went into the wilderness owned by the school and played war games. And by war games I mean wrestling. I didn't see fit to bother going after about 5 months.

I like clubs, not only did they make you exponentially cooler but they gave you tons and tons of friends who liked you...

now if I can only figure out why I did not have friends in high school....

clubs-title:
chess club - co-president
MAYA club (mexican american youth asscoiation) - Maya king
science club, no title, but got a $100 scholarship
Friday night live - no title
physics club - secretary, i think

I think there may have been another but i graduated 8 years ago, so who can remmber

edit: Fencing club. It was a club about fencing with no fencing equipment, since it was our first year and had no money. We took a yearbook picture where it looked like we were putting up a metal fence. no one got the joke.

I am President of my school's Anime Club. We call it Anime Faction though. Love the club. We have over 80 students in it. When I started this, I did not know so much people in my school loved anime as much as I do.

AC/DC(Academic Decathlon), Knowledge Master Open, Band, German Club, National Honor Society. Ya, I know big nerd.

Game theory club. I won't try to explain it, but it was so nerd, we made the chess geeks look like the homecoming court.

Math Team, impressed a lot of people while being called a nerd at the same time. Got to state though =) .

TI-84 Calculator - $100
Tie - $20
#2 Pencils - $1
Being super cool but a massive nerd - Priceless

To my eternal shame, I captained the Bridge B-team at my school. I wasn't even good enough to make the first team.

It's one thing to pick a crap club to join, it's quite another to suck at said activity.

I was not in any clubs in HS.but now I am part of ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)

My High School didn't have clubs. It had Basketball. Which everybody was in but me.
Which makes me the sole member of the "Sit in the corner playing my Gameboy" Club.

I was president of the French Club and was in the art club. In the yearbook they put my friend as president though. I was beyond PO'd. Needless to say when I signed his yearbook I corrected the mistake.

I was in:
Drama (Hated it because of this one chick that sucked and always wanted to do every activity)
Mestizo (Mexican history)
Dance Club
FFA

no clubs at my ghetto high school, but...

I was in the Yearbook committee and I was in charge of taking pics and I drew the wrap-around cover for my Yearbook. Lemme know if you wanna see the cover. :)

I was in OM, Odyssey of the Mind. Now its called Destination Imagination. Lame.

Also did Cross Country for 2 years.

Other then that I was in the club of run home and play video games after school. I think we were all a part of that club.

DS Club ftw! it was just me and a bunch of nerds playing single catridge with my copy of Bombermand Land Touch. Wait... wouldn't that make me the head nerd? =(

I kid you not,

In high school I was part of the Silver Car Club (SCC). My friends and I created the club because we all had silver cars. Our membership grew and shrunk very slowly.

AV club. Because we had some really good high tech equipment at my High School including a full studio and editing suits.. The teacher let us film or create what ever we wanted with them. It was a lot of fun.

Chess club! We were allowed to play chess during study hall. We would use the excuse of "practicing" for a tournament (or some nonsense). Never did go to a "big" tournament, but it passed the time away.

bread's done
Back