Contest (CAG Foreplay #43): Win Persona 3 FES (PS2)

Hmmm, I was in the "Go home after school and sleep until the next morning" club. (Yes, I'm talking about 18 hour nights here, lol.)

During school hours I was in the National Honor Society and media publications (yearbook, school magazine, ect.) I tried guitar club after school for about 3 weeks, but it was interfering too much with my sleep. Oh! It wasn't an official club, but a few of us got together and played Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh card games during lunches.

No video game club at my high school :( We did have Dance Dance Revolution set up after school on certain days though.

I was in journalism club. At least I think I was because I always hung out in that room during such activity times, as well as during pep rallies and important assemblies...

In elementary school, I was in a Dungeons and Dragons club that was actually sanctioned by the school.

This is back when D&D was somewhat controversial.

I can't believe the humilliating things you guys get me to reveal just for a 0.5% chance of winning a prize. :p Anyway, I was in the electronics club and I learned nothing at all... well, no, that's not quite true I did learn to read the colour codes on resistors and I know what a microfarad is... sort of. :)

22.gif
Later

computer club. We didn't like the teacher running it so we tried to get the cool teacher to start a "technology club" but would not be able to get funding that year alas...

Not all of these are clubs (some of them are teams, etc.):

Speech, Yearbook Editor, Mock Trial, Physics Club, National Honor Society, Quill & Scroll, Cross Country, Theater Club, International Thespian Society, Spanish Honorary, Student Council (Junior Class Treasurer & Student Body Treasurer)...

I was in a Yo-Yo club, learning tricks and trying to emulate the walk the dog, etc. from videos of pro's that we brought in. Sometimes I feel an urge to go buy a new yo-yo.

Back in high school, I was actually attending this after-school tutoring program. While I was waiting for my tutor to show up, I was making drawings on my note book. When my tutor came in, he saw my drawing and invited me to join the art club. I then learned that he was the president of the club and he really liked my drawings. Later that semester, I made a few pictures for the school calendar. It was really cool. :)

I was a proud member of the "Too Lazy to Join a Club" club. Actually I was the only member. The meetings were great though, there was no business to discuss and all the cake you can eat. Oh who am I kidding, I just liked to sit around and eat alot of cake by myself in High School.

No clubs, though I did help with the school newsletter. It was part of a course I took: lots of late nights and unexpected crashes of Photoshop. Love those G4s.

Art club, swim club (ot team whatever you want to call it), band, anime club (our school actually established and recognized it i was surprised :p), chess club, math club, debate, spanish club (didnt learn much though), technology club (make robots to compete in championships), Tennis club, orchestra, chorus, japanese, i think thats it.. I really want persona 3 !! T.T

I was in a community service/volunteer club for a while... everyone wanted to do it so it would look good on their college apps... I didn't care really but my friend ran for club president and won (against all odds) so I joined.

bread's done
Back