Contest (CAG Foreplay #59): Win WarioWare Touched! (DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The first game had a great story and top-notch gunplay and the follow up is looking to be even better.

The game I am most looking forward to this year is coming out next week and it is Street Fighter IV. It's been a long time since a new Street Fighter game was released and while it is not hand drawn, I still was to play it. I have almost every U.S. iteration of Street Fighter that's been released, so I have to keep the ball rolling, I guess. Plus there's online play. (Second place for me goes to Samurai Shodown Anthology. Yeah, I like fighting games.) God Of War III have probably made the top of the list, but that is not slated until March 2010, last I read.

I'm really interested to see how The Beatles game shapes up and differentiates itself from Rock Band and the GH band games, also looking forward to Halo 3 ODST , Puzzle Kingdom and Arkham Asylum.

I'm eager for some Quantum Theory!!!! I have a soft spot for TPS games... for some reason RE5 just isn't doin' it for me.

My most anticipated game this year is Patapon 2. The way the first crafted together rhythym with atypical rhythmic gameplay made it a masterpiece in my book.

Starcraft II, and Dragon Quest IX... Dragon Quest V is coming out in a few days and that may be my favorite SNES game of all time.... :)

My most anticipated game of '09 is Brutal Legend. I love the concept and Tim Schafer's games are always hilarious. Also Rob Halford from Judas Priest is involved. Need I say more?

My most anticipated games of this year are Madworld and Half-life 2: Episode 3 (really hope it comes out this year)

My most anticipated game for 2009 is Uncharted 2. I loved the first Uncharted and I am actually considering playing through it again for some more trophies. From what I hear, they are really addressing some of the shooting mechanics and beefing up the environments. I am also really looking forward to Killzone 2 and hopefully CoD6, but I didn't play Killzone 1 and I don't really know what to expect and it is not definite that CoD6 will be out this year. So I will eagerly await the arrival for more adventures with Drake.

Most Anticipated Game of 2009: Uncharted:2 Among Thieves. I bought the game the day it came out and still today play it. By far my favorite game on my PS3 and the sequel is shaping up to be great.

Diablo 3, because i beat the heck out of Diablo 1, 2 and the expansion pack. I still play the expansion pack even 6 years later. Battle Net has awesome online gameplay

Resident Evil 5 because Resident Evil 4 was one of the most popular games last gen, and there are alot of people (including me) that have been waiting for the next chapter in the Resident Evil Saga!

I believe The Conduit for the Wii is mine becaue this game can help Nintendo regain the hardcore gamers and help bring in better first person shooters for the Wii.

I think Diablo 3 would be the most anticipated title for myself. I'd love to say Guild Wars 2 but that won't come out till 2010.

I'm a pc gamer at heart and it's either Diablo 3 or SupCom 2, but unsure of when that will come out.

Im going to say Tekken 6 because its going also for the 360 and its a highly intecipated fighting game that matches with DOA,SF,SC and its amazing high character selection! and adding about many new character and custamization and combos this should be very great! TEKKEN RULES

My most anticipated game for 2009 has to be Street Fighter 4 which is currently out - i totally wanted the collectors ed and i bought one of the new sticks just so i can play it like in the arcade -- It's just so very refreshing to see a new SF game that isn't another re-hash and plays totally true to how older SF games ---Its overall another great game and my so far game of the year choice out of all the rest I've heard of this year(cept fo say Dirt 2 :applause:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back