Contest (CAGcast #102) Win an HDTV, 1 Year of Old Spice, and Mad Catz Xbox 360 Pack!

Although I do appreciate the downloadable love Sony has been giving us, what I’d really like to see is a power feature similar to that of the 360. I love being able to schedule a bunch of downloads before bed and not worry that the console will be on all night.
Posted by Mike on 01/18 at 04:36 PM

More Stuff From Sony, Some of it’s Free

Looks like alot of content added to the PSN Network, too bad that there it is a chore to browse the store. How about a update to the store itself?

I like the free themes, free is always good.

Posted by Chris Duran on 01/18 at 05:07 PM

CES 2008: Keyboardus Maxiumus Coyoteius

i like the idea, you know everything that comes out at 1st is super expensive, it'll go down to $200 and eventually more companies like ms and logitech will make a similar keyboard and then it'll go to at least $100. give it a year or 2. Sweet stuff though. I likeee

Play Star Wars for the 2600, Just Like the Pros!

I was 3 in 1983, but I remember playing this and Indiana Jones alot though. I still have my Atari actually with Combat. Moon Patrol, Asteroids, Q-Bert, Donky Kong, Pac-man, Pong, I played them all. It wasn’t Arcade worthy but for a young kid it was close enough. The best thing ever, atleast until I got my hands on a NES, but Atari is what started it all for me. Ah, the good old days. Classic.

That looks awesome. Bionic commando was one of my favorite nintendo games and I'm looking forward to playing this version. The 2 player co-op and the way the guy parachuted in reminds me of another of my favorite NES games, Rush 'n' Attack.

posted by Calvin449 on 1/18 at 7:00 PM

ok i posted it on the In the Year 2000

thats so illogical a series of tubes connecting every computer.jk any way nice video and that shows it was made along time ago due to the weird computer and how far we come.

It's a mod mod world

Doesn’t look very impressive. It would be nice to have a more reliable system though.

Posted by Ryan Laker on 01/18 at 09:58 PM

I loved this game too, lets hope they make a wii version
Posted by Nate on 01/19 at 03:07 AM

Hey I posted and its actually a pretty cool blog, your awesome wombat thanks again

Thank you, sweet Jesus. I’m excited. This may be the thing that makes me buy a Wii finally.

Posted by Croft on 01/19 at 08:22 AM

From "Wombat Steals the Show, Literally"

Hey, the more Wombat and Cheapy D we can get, the better!
And to the other poster, I think Wombat and Cheapy are about an hour into the podcast..
Posted by Muncle on 01/19 at 11:26 AM

YAY!

Hey CheapyD and Wombat, I love your show and I'm hoping to take that prize pack from ya!

I'm stinky so the old spice will come in handy, and I'm in college in San Francisco working on a degree in game design, so the controllers would come in handy there (plus when I become a big time designer I'll use my 'connections' to send the CAGcast LOTS of video games for your contests!), and right now I'm trying to play Assassin's Creed on a TINY 20" Emerson TV that I've had for about four years, so the HDTV would REALLY help me there.

I've told both of my roommates to check out the gamesblog and the CAGcast, and I also told my brothers/sisters and a few of my friends so hopefully you'll get 6 or 7 more subscribers. Keep up the great work, I listen to the CAGcast all the time!

(above post pasted from gamesblog.ugo.com)

Long Weekend? Spend It With Wombat

KICK ASS PODCAST!!!!!!
best one yet keep up the good work

Posted by cheatassskater on 01/19 at 02:20 PM

Great show guys, can’t wait till next week

Posted by Benopolis on 01/19 at 06:40 PM

Here is my entry to the contest for the HDTV

This long weekend I’m going to be waiting for the new advance wars game to come out!

Posted by BoneMonkey on 01/19 at 06:46 PM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/long_weekend_spend_it_with_wombat/

here is a screen shot !

Also instead of recommending the blog to 5 people I recommended it to 34 PEOPLE ! In my chat room on MIRC

I didn't spam cuase im a OP there and there my friends and here is a screen shot of that

from Take That, Hitler Clone!

Holy crap! This looks amazing! I’m a huge fan of both the NES game and the GBA game from the late 90’s, so I have extremely high hopes for this one. Not so sure about the upcoming 3D game, though…
Posted by Falion on 01/19 at 08:16 PM

Virtua Fighter:Actual Rip-off
Man, how can they even get away with this? I mean seriously - people should be rioting in the streets because of this whole ugly fad. It is unbelievable that keeping material on the disc locked only to sell to you later is not getting MORE attention. Highway robbery.

from "Virtua Fighter: Actual Rip-Off"

What I’m curious is why there has been very little coverage of this. A Dan Hsu rant on why we won’t get a Midway exclusive for the next rehash of Mortal Kombat, is less important for gamers then getting us to tell developers give us meaning full NEW downloadable content instead of a different bunny suit for character of your choice.
Posted by tandle on 01/19 at 10:59 PM

I like how your comments spike up when you guys are running such an amazing contest. Great job on the blog by the way, I hadn’t even heard of UGO before you guys started talking about it on the CAGcast.

Posted by riselm on 01/20 at 10:26 AM

I made two grammatical errors in my comment on the blog that I corrected here. ^^

Virtua Fighter: Actual Rip-Off

it would have been a better move on their part if they simply said they needed the money, then instead of feeling ripped off people would have a warm charitable feeling. I think honesty works in some cases and this story deserves attention.

Posted by jonawllen on 01/20 at 12:49 PM

Yeah, so is it sad that this looks 20x better to me than the new one coming out? Oh and $10? This will probably be $12.99 or something
Posted by IPityTheFool on 01/20 at 02:22 PM

I'm glad someone is bringing attention to this! I understand that the game developers are in business to make money, but would it be too much to ask for a little more effort from them? By effort, I'm not even necessarily talking about the effort that it takes to creae NEW downloadable content, but rather the effort to at least conceal the fact that this downloadable content could have been easily included in the content that the consumer paid their original $60 for. I mean, come on Sega! If your not going to put effort into most of your games, at least put more effort into deceiving your loyal customers.

(Refering to the Virtua Fighter, actual Rip-off article)

Am I the only one that thinks the Mario jacket is butt ugly? Correct me if I’m wrong! (I’m sure you will!)

Posted by stealth1290 on 01/20 at 05:17 PM

Linkage

First time visitor to UGO.com

Posted by mglgirls on 01/20 at 11:45 PM

Listen CAGcast102 and Enter To Win an HDTV from UGO
Posted by Wombat on 01/11 at 05:43 AM

bread's done
Back