Contest (CAGcast #102) Win an HDTV, 1 Year of Old Spice, and Mad Catz Xbox 360 Pack!

Wow, I never thought I would be able to get behind EA’s PR department but I am now. Now they just need to fix that nasty business that is DLC already on the game discs..
Posted by XXXplosive1 on 01/24 at 08:10 PM

Yeah, I have to agree with Cheesecake Jones. I’ve been a huge GH fan since the day the first game was released, but my favorite part of Rock Band, by far, is the drums. It’s just so nice to have something different to learn, and it’s serious fun. You’ll find out soon!
Posted by UnderHero5 on 01/24 at 09:34 PM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/wait_so_electronic_arts_are_the_good_guys/

I'm not suprised Faux News didn't do something fair and balanced. It's typical mainstream news bs. It's pretty sad that people have to go to other countries news' sources or websites to get real news on the USA. This game came out like 2 months ago and now Faux News does a report on it? Plus they get everything wrong. Makes you wonder what else they get wrong... doesn't it...

I give EA props on calling them out. Now EA just needs to get their games back in order instead of screwing over the customer and maybe EA can be respectable again instead of doing the least amount of work. That's like me in high school! Thats why I have to enter contests for deodorant.

bread's done
Back