Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kingdom is under fire, because I work for Microsoft, and I am always getting bombed with RRoD that are overheating. And there is no defense for my country,

My Kingdom is under fire because I left a little bit of foil on a jar of peanut butter that I put in the microwave.

My wife who accounts for most of our income works in the housing industry, which is in the shitter. Recently she had to take a 20% paycut. Then I was laid off from my job designing graphics for T.V. commercials. Now I can't afford to pay for my kingdom (house). With the housing market the way it is, I'll have to sell so low I'll loose all my equity, or it won't sell at all and they will foreclose on me. I could use a game to occasionally take my mind of this nightmare. Please hurry before I have to sell my xbox to buy groceries. Oh well, at least my wife and kids are healthy (good luck to mrs. wombat) and I still have my you tube account.

My kingdom is under fire because of a stupid plan involving rubbing alcohol, candle wax, some string, and a punctured lighter...I'll just leave it at that as I run to find a fire extinguisher.

my Kingdom is Under Fire because Cheapy forgot to shave his head! Damn you Gillete~!!!!

my Kingdom is under Fire because....well what a man, woman, st. bernard and pixie do in the privacy of their own kingdom should stay private...

damn you you tube...

My kingdom is under fire because of the backlog of games that have been arriving in my mailbox on a daily basis. This happened shortly after I became addicted to this site!

My kingdom is under fire since they send my ass to too many meetings at work so I don't get anything done. Then the same people bitch me out for not getting anything done. AHHH!

My kingdom under fire ass might be calling in sick next week....let's see how they like that.

TBW

My Kingdom is under fire, because my 20sided die landed a perfect 20, allowing my wizard to cast magic missile at the darkness.

RIP Gary Gygax

a kingdom under fire sounds like a great alternative to currently being in the navy, which feels like a circle of doom.

My Kingdom is under fire, because the sun came plummeting down from the sky and lit the entire earth on FIRE! muahahahaha muahahahahahaha!

jk, lol

My kingdom is under fire because my immune system could not hold off the flu, and thus this 'flu' is sending lots of 'fire' to my 'kingdom'...

My kingdom is under fire mainly because of all the homework I have to do and exams I have to take before Spring Break begins. Bleh.

My kingdom would be underfire because I said I liked to play an "old game" to another king who lived off of release dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back