Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Ninja Reflex (DS/Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha looks like microsoft couldnt take ps3 being called better even in this

Posted by SQcomets55 on 03/14 at 03:31 PM

My comments aren't showing up.
I am Iron Man
I left a comment earlier but i don't see it now. Try again.
No hulkbuster = no purchase. Just kidding, but I'm not sure about this game. The gameplay looks too simplistic. In the scene wher he "cathces" the missile, the action looks rally slow, like you have plenty of time to push the buttons. I would love to see a good Iron Man game, but Don't think this will be it. We shall see.

i’ll DL anything thats free the content being dropkick makes it that much better!

Posted by xpacdos on 03/15 at 11:10 AM

Well, at least Ma Beagle will make them a cake, with a bomb or file baked in, when they land in the slammer!

Posted by Ryan on 03/15 at 08:18 PM

wombat i luv u not in a gay way but in a pet way u know wombats must make realy good pets i mean mrs wombat must be realy luky hope ur baby dosnt com out to harry all right ill listen to ya in the next episodes later dooooood

Posted by the G-man on 03/15 at 08:34 PM

yeah that did just happen
word sukaaaaaaa

As always, another great CAGcast. Btw, the CAGbag question about the guy who feels too old be a gamer...wtf, I am in my mid 40s and am proud to say I am a hardcore gamer.

Posted by Smuglittleman on 03/15 at 10:01 PM

From Size is Important
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/size_is_important/P25/

I'm still stunned by Microsoft's branding of the core unit as the Arcade bundle when it doesn't have a hard drive to actually store a significant amount of XBLA games.

They could have easily solved this problem by giving the same option of installing your own hard drive as the PS3. This would have allowed for much more cost effective upgrading besides the obnoxiously overpriced proprietary drives. This would have still allowed them the ability to reach a lower price point faster on the core system, to reach a wider audience.

I'm glad they lifted the limit.

Wow, what an epic game, kinda wish I had a 360. Why dont they expand on the PSP version too? WTF!

Posted by Gregory_Tea on 03/17 at 11:26 AM

This game was awesome. I’m not sure if I’ll play more of it though, it kinda dragged out near the end and I never finished it anyways.

Posted by Colecago on 03/18 at 09:59 AM

(About puzzlequest 1.5)

Geez, can’t remember the last time I had a game that needed a firmware update for my PSP. Can’t remember the last time I used my PSP. What a waste of silicon.

Posted by Android8675 on 03/18 at 03:51 PM

Posted on story about PSP firmware update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back