Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Ninja Reflex (DS/Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Being for the Benefit of Mr. Wombat"

I would love nothing more than a Beatles Guitar Hero Game!

Posted by pelf21 on 03/18 at 10:58 PMPage 1 of 1 pages

I wish bands you look at the big picture and send more music towards Rock Band. The game scopes over a broader base. Even though it may have not sold as many copies, the assumption can be made that for times as many people are playing it since 4 people can play at once, thus more people listening to music they might have never heard. For instance I would have rather seen Do Doubt on Rock Band than GH3 i mean C’mon No Doubt is not known for the guitar they are known for the hot chick singing, and i would love for my wife to be acting out as gwen (HAWT) i don’t even know No Doubt’s guitarist name. I think that Guitar hero should stop and look into BETTER DOWNLOADED CONTENT

Posted by PyrosMagus on 03/19 at 08:27 AM
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/being_for_the_benefit_of_mr_wombat/

To the dude that said to fix UGO to work with Firefox
My firefox works fine Ver2 and Beta4.
So i think that you should learn how to use the internets and quit bitching.

How about we institute a “Truth in Labeling” policy and name it “Puzzle Quest: The AI is a cheating douchebag”. Every move you make causes +5 Skulls to neatly fall into place for them? that’s reasonable. They have 5% Resistance, yet block three spells in a row? Makes perfect mathematical sense. They constantly get 17 turns in a row? sure, why the SHAQ-FU not?.

Although I’ll admit that it gave me a great deal of pleasure to kick their asses with my little bishounen Wizard. =P Also, I’m about to finish my second game and my pretty Druid girl is even more badass. And that’s through normal means, I’m not one of those stat-farming wussy bitches. =D

Posted by Adrael on 03/19 at 03:14 PM

Puzzle Quest 1.5 Coming Soon

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

this is defiantly the best game for the wii so far good blog

Posted by spongebobgangster on 03/19 at 06:38 PM
proof:

HTML:
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/super_smash_smashes_sales_records_and_bad_puns/

I do not see how you will be able to hold your “Guitar Hero Controller” while playing on a screen very small. Unless you utilize the DS controls, that isn’t that fun anyhow.

Posted by Chronotrigga on 03/19 at 08:03 PM

EA To Take Two: “You Wouldn’t Like Me When I’m Angry”

It’s a real shame, but nobody puts EA in the corner.

Posted by juvo on 03/19 at 10:28 PM

Rare may be past its ability to make good games. They seem to have lost their creative drive. They should just stick with upgrading their old games into Xbox Live Arcade titles or as remakes like they did with Conker (minus the editing and the generic “new” multiplayer mode). A simple graphical update for Perfect Dark, with all its multiplayter sim functions and stats intact, is what I want to see from Rare right now.

Posted by meager on 03/20 at 12:50 PM

Man, I have heard the rumours for awhile, and I was hoping they were not true, but here it is. P(iece of crap)S(ystems for people who cannot run computers) 3(umm, 3 because we want to keep selling consoles one after the other) exclusive.
I was looking forward to this game on PC ( OMG he said it, PC for gaming???!?!?! is he NUTS? ) for the 4 player coop. Very dissapointed.

Posted by VonWolfman on 03/17 at 07:30 PM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/sony_not_lost_in_a_haze/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back