Contest (CAGcast #114) Win Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Games Are Being Released on Your Birthday?

Saint’s Row 2’s release date is 3 days before my birthday. I’m looking more forward to this game even more than GTA4, the original is still one of my favorite games for the 360.

Posted by SonOfAtari on 04/05 at 12:49 AM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/nintendo_commercial_retro_madness/

That cereal ad is awesome! Saving the image for use as an avatar or something later.
Great commercials linked there as well
wink.gif

Posted by Darklighter on 04/05 at 01:12 AM

If this ends up being compatible with multiple games it might be worth a purchase…Play-Asia has the paddle for only $20.

Posted by Smuglittleman on 04/05 at 02:30 AM

Playstation Gets an Extreme Makeover

Really hoping, soon would be nice, Sony shapes up their online offerings as a whole.
Posted by mkg12 on 04/05 at 02:42 AM

Stormfront, Makers of Eragon Games Shuts Its Doors

Posted by Wombat on 04/02 at 08:06 AM

That’s a shame. I liked that game, more so than the movies. Even the Spiderwick chronicles wasn’t bad.
Posted by Chris on 04/05 at 05:12 AM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/playstation_gets_an_extreme_makeover/

Yeah the store can use a lot of work. However, it is odd to be down for so long. This doesn’t bother me at all I just think it is odd from a business point of view. You’ll never see a online retailer do that. They seem to be able to do updates in minutes or hours instead of weeks. Maybe this is a sign that Sony doesn’t know what they are doing with the online component of the PS3.

Posted by Baron Of Hell on 04/05 at 08:27 AM

"Nintendo Commercial Retro Madness"

"I would eat stuff nintendo tells me too. The commercial has a nice jingle."

Posted by hero101 on 04/05 at 10:33 AM

I am in the beta for PS Home as well. Its not bad at all, however the beta lacks a lot of depth right now. Items are limited, customization is not all that wide open yet, and I usually find no one online (granted I am usually on at 3AM EST).

[quote name='gamer4432 @ UGO']
I picked up Dark Sector myself for PS3, but had to return it for financial issues.
Posted by gamer4432 on 04/05 at 10:36 AM[/quote]

My 31st was happened only a few months ago; my December 25 birthday means I get movies released on my day, but few games.

Posted by clovis_76 on 04/05 at 01:05 PM

From "What Games Are Being Released on Your Birthday?"

I dunno, my birthday’s kind of a ways away from now. I think Tenchu Z came out close to my birthday a few years ago.

Posted by Johnny-C on 04/05 at 05:59 PM

What Games Are Being Released on Your Birthday?

My birthday is actually tommorow, (7th) nothing seems to be releasing that day… alot the 8th though.

What Games are Being Released on Your Birthday?

Lets see, for June 1st we’ve got...Pawly Pets: My Pet Hotel and Bob the Builder: Festival of Fun. Oh boy, I don’t know which to ask for!

Posted by Splatoon on 04/06 at 02:42 AM

Another awesome show. It seems Wombat is actually starting to add more constructive dialog to the show!

Posted by homeland on 04/06 at 04:55 AM

On June 23rd, we have Rock Band on the Wii, Guitar Hero On Tour for DS, TNA Impact, Command and COnquer 3 and Battlefied Bad Company.

Posted by JadedJedi on 04/06 at 06:50 AM

I’ve preordered the Wii version. I’ve never owned a PS2, but Okami was one of three games that was swaying me to finally get one. The art style, gameplay and story all are exciting.

Also, I’m glad to see in your blog you acknowledged that you, Wombat, are the “host” of a mildly successful podcast. After all, you are clearly the top banana of the show.

Posted by Cozmo Khan on 04/06 at 09:38 AM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/i_dont_know_if_its_art_but_i_like_it/

Great Show! I have been a fan for a long time and find it the ONE must have podcast in your subscription lineup. Love Show #anything with a four in it.......

You loaned your hedge clippers to a stranger?

Posted by The-Bavis on 04/07 at 09:54 PM

Official entry into contest to win Wii game and into the annals of internet a-hole-ery.

Wombat, I have listened to the CAGcast a few times now and I will have to agree with you that it is a shame that they did not include the paddle with Arkanoid. I am personally more excited for Space Invaders because it looks crazy, but arkanoid would have been fun, and you could have used the paddle with multiple games that are already out on the DS. Keep it up Wombat, you are my hero.
Posted by MotzCTG on 04/08 at 12:46 AM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/up_the_creek_without_a_paddle/

Garey Busey plays crazy uncle to the world. So, if you don’t have a cray uncle, then Gary Busy is your de-facto crazy uncle. Also, didn’t Busey play that moonshinin’ weapons dealer in GTA Vice City?
Posted by doctorfaustus on 04/08 at 01:26 AM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/...ity_endorsements_can_makes_games_seem_better/

Edit: Oops, I meant to type crazy. Sorry, I know that Wombat's blog prides itself on its use of grammar, usage, and spelling. Tee hee.

I am hoping for a re-design before E3. I am still playing the original xbox and want to upgrade. Fix this Microsoft, and cut that price. For $50 more than a Pro, I can get a bluray playing ps3!!!

Posted by Hufferstl on 04/08 at 10:29 AM

"Free Content for Everyone Not Named Jeff"

More people are likely to buy this than to pay 600 points for the new Two Worlds maps.
And yet I can’t get any new content for Ninety Nine Nights.

Posted by meager on 04/09 at 03:32 PM

Other Rumors, That Don’t Involve Rusty Being a Slut

Microsoft needs to focus on improving the hardware they already sale, and not any new gimmicky crap like this. My disc drive failed two weeks ago and I had to send my 360 in for repairs. Get that taken care of first.
Posted by XXXplosive1 on 04/10 at 02:03 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back