Contest (CAGcast #117) Win Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather play on the PS3 because the reviews for GTAIV have given that system the slight advantage in graphics and I know how to use my dual shock controller (at least thats what I tell the ladies).

I'd choose GTAIV on the PS3 so I'd have a real good excuse to purchase a PS3. This logic would even convince the wife to get one!

I would love to play GTAVI on the PS3. If I got the game, my wife would have to break down and let me get a PS3! I have all the PS2 versions and both PSP versions.

I'd like to have the ps3 GTA4 BECAUSE I have my GTA library for the playstation and I'd like to be able to play all the versions on one system.

Because I've had my PS3 since January and don't own a single PS3 game for it. GTA IV would be a great first game to play on it.

Oh PS3, let me count the reasons that I prefer you.

1. Biggest reason, my group of nerd friends have all thrown in with Sony.

2. I like my house,, and reliable working consoles.

3. I don't want to deal with Live on account of their meddlings on the PC platform.

4. I, too, have played previous GTA games on Sony consoles.

5. I lack the motivation to rework my jungle of wiring behind my TV to add the 360 to my setup.

6. Lastly, I am a CAG, and nothing says "cheap" like "free".

Thanks for the contest!

I'd rather play Grand Theft Auto IV on my PS3 because you guys are giving away a copy for the PS3 and I'm broke. Please help a poor gaming parent out. I have no money, just diapers.

I would say I'd rather play GTA IV on PS3 because NO XBOX LIVE FEES! I don't think I can stress that enough, that and the built in wireless helps a lot too.

I'd do it just to spite the sales charts. I hear the PS3 version is (a little) better anyway and I don't plan on playing multiplayer (I'm already playing TF2 and Mythos on PC). My initial addiction to achievements has also died for now so buying it on the console I'll most likely keep sounds like the smart decision.

i'd like to play it on my ps3 because my ps3 really needs some play!! gets no play so i imagine its going crazy to atualy blow its load since its been forever since it has had some play!!

I could give it to someone at work that has a PS3 but doesn't use it for games...then again maybe just trade it in for the 360 version.

I'm Cag user name is akumous and it is pretty universal or the same for my gaming tags.

I have both systems, 360 and a ps3, but I would rather much prefer a Ps3 copy of GTA 4 for the following reasons:

1. I have had the ring of death several times for my 360 and I have had also experience other issues as well, with discs being scratched. I bought Gears of War twice for my 360. Having said that, I am terrified of getting ring of death while playing GTA 4 and I am also scared of the game being scratched.

2. Though I love 360 for it's superior online, I can't afford to maintain the online and MS business model - limits gamers freedom to try new content for free - pisses me off. For those reasons, I am tired of paying to play online and I don't think the extra content will be under 20 dollars.

3. I bought my first GTA game, GTA 3, on the PS2 and I think it is rightfully deserved to be bought for the Ps3 due to sentimental values and the fact that I have all the previous GTAs on the PS2 console. I would like to maintain the consistency.

There's a lot of saying on the web, more or less, debates in regards of which version is better, but I would like to support Sony since it is the underdog and it has bad end of the stick in regards of exclusive DLC.

I would like to go on but any more wouldn't lying, so once again my main reasons are that I prefer to play GTA 4 on a reliable console that has free online and consistent with the collection I have.

whats with all the hating on the xbox360.. I mean damn can I get a lil luv over here. All I can say is why yall hating? Its ok to like one console over the others, but to trully enjoy gaming. Love every system, and then you can enjoy all games. Isnt that what a gamer is all about?? Especially a cheap ass gamer.

why would I like to play the ps3 version ??

I think its because you get better lighting and a smoother framerate when nyko has a "lady friend" in the driver seat. And then you can go online and complain about the ps3 sucking.
lol

As you guys have said in your podcast; one has to consider which console his or her friends will be playing GTA IV on, and for me, its the PS3. So I rather get the PS3 version to play with my buddies.

I'd choose AND play GTA IV on PS3 because I'm sick of the game motorstorm and I'm broke from buying the PS3.

I'd play GTA4 on my PS3 because (like so many out there) it won't instantaneously short out on me and my PS3 needs some loving =D

I'd play GTAIV on PS3 because it was originally always released for the PS2 before the Xbox and I already own all the others on PS2 so why change to a Microsoft console now?

Edit: I have another reason! My Xbox 360 just got the 3 Red Rings of Death so now I have no choice but to play it on the PS3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back