Contest (CAGcast #117) Win Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='_Sin_']Since im enjoying it on my xbox, id like to enjoy it on my non-existant ps3[/quote]

^ What he said.

I want to play on my PS3 because it's hooked up to my 50 inch TV, while my 360 is hooked up to my 22" monitor.

I prefer my copies of GTA to have a smaller pixel resolution, to lock up during cut scenes, and to not get any exclusive downloadable content so that is why I want it on the PS3. Xbox fanboy zinger woah!

Yeaaaaah, I'd prefer the PS3 version, because 360s seem to redring just thinking about it.

Along with every other new release nowadays. =\

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']I would rather get the game for the PS3 because my Xbox 360 is too glitchy and I'll probably get an RROD any day now.[/quote]

Mine red ringed the day after GTA came out. That is exactly why that Triple is better and the better place to play GTA.

My first Grand Theft Auto game was on the PS2 and ever since then I have stayed playing Grand Theft Auto Games on Sony brand. I currently own GTA1, GTA2, Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. The complete series minus the newest one. Personally I have been a fan of sony since forever and in all honesty my PS3 needs some loving. I prefer PS3 controls over 360 and I am seriously jealous of my cousin who brought Grand Theft Auto to my house and I played on my 360. I can't help it, PS3 is where I have always played a GTA game plus free online, lighter and sharper graphics what is not to love. Not to mention the online on PS3 is asshole free that is a plus.

I'd chose GTA on the PS3 over the 360 because I don't like RRoD, paying for online multiplayer, and built in Wifi (even the Wii has built in Wifi for God's sake). Plus, I'm kinda Sony fanboy.

I'd play GTA IV on the PS3 because I haven't owned a console since the N64. True, sad story.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Mine red ringed the day after GTA came out. That is exactly why that Triple is better and the better place to play GTA.[/QUOTE]

My 360 red ringed right now and I just got GTAIV before I got home so now I'm editing my original post to reflect this.

The 360 version might have better colors and better lighting, but nothing is worse than the color and the lighting of the 3 red lights.

PS3- free online, no e-penis (gamerscore), and a system that does not melt or sound like horny cats raping dogs.

I'd play the PS3 version over the 360 version for the following reasons:
- I have more friends that have a PS3
- I am afraid that my 360 will explode if i play anything on it
- I prefer the sixaxis/dualshock to the 360 controller
and
- Wombat is giving away a free copy for the PS3 and not the 360

I prefer to play the PS3 version because I like the controller better and the graphics are anti-aliased!

I'd play the ps3 version over the 360 simply because I dont have an Xbox 360 and I need more games to play on my ps3. Plus my roomate is going crazy that I'm not immediately buying this. I need to get him off my back (so I can game in peace).

I would choose the PS3 version because I dont plan on buying a console that is infamous for breaking and I cant really afford xbox live so why bother?

I guess I've been playing last 3 GTAs (3, VC, SA) on dual shock, so it feels comfortable for me to play it on ps3.

Honestly, I would not like to play this on my ps3, thats why I chose the 360 version.

But for the sake of this contest I'd have to say that I'd like to enjoy the audio of the game and the radio stations. Although, the sound of my 360's disc drive might make a pretty convincing plane engine for certain parts of the game.

I would prefer to play in on the ps3 because it is a superior gaming system in every way shape and form and no other console can provide a suitable gaming experience for my ridiculously high standards. If you don't believe that my evil twin brother is holding my future child ransom and the only way to free him is with a copy of GTA 4 received from the cagcast. And if you don't believe that, well.......to get down to the nittty gritty as it were, i only have a ps3...........so there

The ps3 under my tv will only play ps3 games, so I would prefer GTA4 for the ps3 because I can play it. However, I'd take the 360 game right now just to look at the box art. Stupid game ships out tomorrow. God nows when it'll be in my mailbox.

I would play on my PS3 because a PlayStation is GTA's original console. Also, it loads faster due to the install and I like using the Sixaxis/Dualshock 3.

I'd rather play on PS3 since the GTA series has always been a traditionally Sony platform game so I would be more used to the controls.

I would like to play GTA IV on my PS3 since my 360 is broken (once again). The PS3 has a few subtle differences, but I like the free online play.

I would prefer this game on my PS3 because I'm hoping to see if they implement trophy's in @home, similiar to how the social club has a trophy bench. I also need a multiplayer PS3 game, as I have been avoiding them.

Playing GTAIV on the PS3 would finally allow me to feel a sense of community on the PS3, with the numbers of people playing it on PS3 it seems like an icebreaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back