Contest (CAGcast #117) Win Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to play GTAIV on my ps3 as

1. GTA to me IMO has to be played on a sony console since 1 was on a sony console with that in mind nearly all of them was so it just seems right playing it.

2. controls are like the old games so im used to it

3. i wont be able to buy this game since i can only buy games twice a month and next game i can buy is in june MGS4 so yeah

I would rather have the ps3 than xbox version as i would like to play GTA4 on the PS4, eventually. Specifically, microsoft clearly does not believe in backward compatilibity, while the ps3 plays even the original gta games for the ps1 upscaled and at 60FPS, without a hint of slowdown. the original games play better in compatibility mode then they did on the original console,as do many older games. (it is also neat to play a 14 year old game like road rash, and then immediately switch to playing the latest hi-def ps3 demo.)

So...given the fact that the xbox 360 version of gta4 will not be playable on the next generation of consoles, but the playstation does at least attempt to support their older games, i want the playstaion 3 version of GTA4 to play on my playstation 4 in 10 years.

I'd rather play it on the Ps3 because my 360 is RROD'd and have no reason to fix it until Banjo 3 comes out.

Id rather play it on a sleek black system aka ps3 then a green/grey system that comes pre-packaged with red rings of death. i'm racist against the color green or anything green skinned.

I have to say PS3, i like the dualshock more, but also i just KNOW that i'll get hit with a "unreadable disc" error at the worst possible time. Plus the sheer amount of time will probably cause me to hit the RROD trifecta (third times the charm right?)

I would rather play it on the PS3 hence the GTA series have been on the playstations and i would be more confortable playing it on a controller that i am familiar with than using a different controller(the xbox 360 controller).

GOOD LUCK EVERY1!

Keep up the good work with the CAGcast Wombat and CheapyD!

I would prefer to play GTA 4 on my PS3, because that would mean i would not have to bum the xbox 360 from my friend who lives just down the hall and make him jealous and make him come on over to my room more often. And also because with a copy of GTA 4 it would be sick to play it with the Dual Shock 3 that will be coming in the mail very soon. And besides, all my friends have PS3s and it would be friggin sweet to play with them for free instead of paying for xbox live and playing online that way.

Great Job on the podcast guys, love your show. keep up the good work, peace out.

Myzar

I want the PS3 version so I don't have to listen to the 360 fan while I play, allowing me to fully appreciate the aural pleasures of GTA4.

I want the PS3 version because GTA and PS3 go together like PB&J!

GTA has always felt like a Playstation franchise, imho. :)

I'd like to play GTA4 on PS3 for a number of reasons:

1. I don't have either console but right now I'm planning on leaning towards the PS3.
2. While the Xbox has Rez HD (a favorite of mine), the PS3 has Tekken 5: DR, TNA, good media capabilities, free online, and GTA4...
3. Difficult choice huh..

I would like to play this game on my PS3 SOOO BADLY because my 360 is in the repair shop for RED RING o Deaf and i NEED to play this GAME.

I'd rather play Grand Theft Auto IV on my PS3 because the online multiplayer is free on PSN and my Xbox live subscription ran out a while ago.

I'd rather play GTA4 on the triple because, The 360 just cant handle the awesomeness of the GTA series. It wouldnt be the same on any other console because Rockstar released the original GTA on the PS.

I would rather play it on my PS3 because it's been a little chilly in my room lately and I want to stress the PS3 with an intense game so that it kicks up it's heat a couple of notches to warm my nether regions (I can't be the only one playing with a PS3 in my lap!).

I'd prefer to play it on a PS3 since I have no 360 because I don't like my things dying. Also I don't have a PS3 and I need insentive to buy one and this would do it nicely.

Edit : PS. I have a ps2 so that would be nice also.

Well I'm done watching season 3 of Lost, so the PS3 is primed for something else...besides my 360 is way too busy playing that copy of Timecop I picked up on HD-DVD clearance.

I'd rather have it for the PS3 because the case is shorter and thinner! (Assuming the 360 version uses the normal electric green DVD cases, of course)

I would love GTA4 on PS3 because it is 640p!!! And it will actually feels like I'm playing on a reliable console. And no, the multiplayer online is not broken!

I would play it on my PS3, because i need some way to justify my owning one. Super stardust can only take me so far

I would rather play Grand Theft Auto on my PS3 because I played the original Grand Theft Auto on my PS1...it was awesome...and have played all of it's sequels on a Sony console. I'd would like to keep that trend going.

I would rather have GTAIV on the PS3 because I prefer the feel of the Dualshock controller, not to mention my lack of games for the PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back