Contest (CAGcast #122) Win 1 of 3 1600 Microsoft Point Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a perfect world, I'd like to see some NHL '93 from the Genesis on XBL. Also, in this fantasy-land, I'd throw up some points for the CAG picture pack, featuring shots of O.G. skiiing the slopes of Fuji.

I'd give it to my friend so he can get the Chaos Theory download and we could sneak around with our tasers and assassinate the mercs and dance on their corpses

I'd buy the extra heroes and villains for Marvel Ultimate Alliance and use the rest on Rock Band tracks.

[quote name='RichMeisterMan']Unlike most of these schmucks that are gonna buy games with the points, I would hit the streets and trade them to a hooker for sweet bj.[/quote]

Clearly, here is man who has his stuff together. Sir, I want to call you friend.

since i'm an idiot and haven't bought ikaruga and rez hd yet, it would be those two or i'd just wait until street fighter 2 hd and bionic commando get released

I would just like to say that I would pay around 8000 points for an evening w/ Wombat, of course I would prefer that I would use the points to buy some nice Sam Adams brews for myself and Wombat and whomever else is cool who is there...

Or maybe we should start up a "Wombat A/C Fund".......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back