Contest (CAGcast #122) Win 1 of 3 1600 Microsoft Point Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't touched my 360 in two months now but I'm still looking forward to The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. I actually still have MS points waiting on my account so I would probably drop some on Bionic Commando Rearmed and also another shooter.

I'd use the points on GTA IV downloadable content. If left over points maybe I'd pick up an arcade game or use the rest for lunch with Wombat.

I'd be saving the points for Castle Crashers, and Braid, when they decide to come out. They're both going to be awesome games, I'm sure.

I would buy Wombat 20 mins of Air Conditioning( so he can have a nice cool down) and then put the rest on Rockband content, when they come out with more songs that weren't from the gay 70's, and i would take the last 160 and pay for Cheapy's yearley Haircut

More Rock Band songs. I only have like 100. More is always better.

Plus I want Bionic Commando Rearmed as soon as it is released.

Return Fire and Star Control are two games that would be perfect for Xbox Live. Both were great multi player and Return Fire would benefit from the online multiplayer vs the old split screen view.

I'd use the Microsoft Points for either one of these or both if the price were right. Since they're not going to be available, I'd probably spend the points on next weeks crappy release.

TDog

I'd probably get Assault Heroes and save the rest for future Rock Band DLC. They're always coming out with so many good songs.

A toss up between Penny Arcade and Castle Crashers.

Oh hell, who am I kidding? I'd get the Penny Arcade game because it is out now and I am impatient.

id buy a few songs on the dollar menu for rockband, probly buy a game or 2 on the of the arcade hits there only 400 points for some good games like lumines or doom.

I will probably use it on Penny Arcade. Although, I might hold on to them until Bionic Commando comes out.

I'll use the points to save them for when Microsoft/Ubisoft gets its head out of their asses and add Beyond Good and Evil to the Xbox Originals.
I'll then use the points that I have left over to help pay for Peggle when it hits XBLA.

Save some points for Castle Crashers!!!!!! And pick up some more songs for rock band, even though I have oodles of them.

I would spend 3 points to have lunch with wombat. (It would be a fun lunch, but castle crashers might give me some more game time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back