Contest (CAGcast #99) Win Super Mario Galaxy and/or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

I want to win Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

I want to win this, because 1) I already have Galaxy, and 2) I would love a sweet multiplayer light gun game. And i would have to say that my favorite Wii game so far is Galaxy.

I just began "Super Mario Galaxy!" yesterday, but this game is pure joy. My favorite game for the Wii, and a strong contender for my game of the year.

Umbrella Chronicles please!

Favorite Wii game so far is Twilight Princess.

So I'd love to get me some Super Mario Galaxy love and perhaps get a NEW favorite Wii game.

Best Wii game: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I want to win Super Mario Galaxy, so I can get my Mario on!

Since Mario is under the tree, I'd like Umbrella Chronicles please (if I win of course.)

My favorite Wii game at the moment is Metroid Prime 3, but Raving Rabbids 2 is a blast with a group.

:D I've always wanted to get into Resident evil and this would be a great way! I've seen the first movie and loved it,played a little bit of the recent PC port game but would love to immerse myself in to the Resident evil world!

I'd love to have Umbrella Chronicles. Want to use the "gun"
My fave game is Geometry Wars! I'm a total addict...

Thanks!

Mario Galaxy is my win of choice (like everyone else, I want the coin b/c I didn't pre-order!).

Best Wii game so far is Excite Truck! :p
Okay that's a lie. Paper Mario is the real winner!

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicals

I need to spend quality time with my wife shooting zombies. Here 2 favorite games in one, light gun games and Resident Evil.

Thanks,
Disposable

So far my favorite Wii game? I dig Link's Crossbow.

With that in mind, Resident Evil for the Wii would be my choice. I need to shoot more things. :)

Favorite Game... Um... Yeah.. on the Wii? Um... I guess Galaxy, though I haven't gotten the urge yet to finish it... I'm still on the
second galaxy
... lol...

I'd like Galaxy the most, even though I have it because I don't really enjoy Resident Evil games... but Either is fine :p

I got Mario Galaxy for Hanukkah and I am such a huge fan of Zombies so I would like Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.

Super Mario Galaxy is the fav, but I think that all the Wii games I've played still fall short of my expectations.

I'd love to give Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles a shot.

Umbrella Chronicles for the Zapper potential!

Favorite Wii game is Warioware: Smooth Moves because I play strip darts with the wife.... ;)

I would like Super Mario Galaxy so I can give my little brother an AWESOME gift for Christmas :D

Fav Wii game so far is probably Super Mario Galaxy. It was/is a fun game, followed up by Zack & Wiki. Now THAT was a good time!....Trauma Center New Blood is probably my favorite co-op game for Wii.. if that even matters for anything ;)

I would like the Resident Evil game just because my wife has gotten me the Mario game for Xmas.

My favorite game on the Wii is Metroid although my son and I have a lot of fun playing Rayman. I am sure that will be replaced once I get Mario though, expecially since I seem to be stuck on Metroid.

I'd like Super Mario Galaxy because TRU was sold out when I went to buy it.

My favorite game on the Wii is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Great controls!

mario galaxy would be great.:applause:

My fav. Wii game is Wii Sports. Because I can be a real bowler, whereas in real-life I suck at bowling.

I would want Super Mario Galaxy. I mean...c'mon...it's Mario. Plus, I'm not a big fan of rail shooters.

My favorite game right now has got to be Zack & Wiki. The virtual console is awesome as well.

So...the game I would like is Super Mario Galaxy. Star collecting is fun.

I'm still behind and haven't played Mario Galaxy...so I'd like that.

I'm having a lot of fun playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympics so I'll say that is my favorite.

I would like Super Mario Galaxy so that I have a reason to use the Wii again.

Favorite Wii Game: I actually really enjoyed Elebits

I would choose Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, because lizards are dangerous.

Favorite Wii Game: Super Mario Galaxy

bread's done
Back