Contest (CAGcast #99) Win Super Mario Galaxy and/or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

My favorite Wii game is Super Mario Galaxy.

I'm up for some Resident Evil: UC.

Thanks...love the show. Great job.

Hey Cheapy, how ya doin'? Loved the midnight amazon BF chat, that was super fun. While mario galaxy is by far my faves, since I got it I gotta pick Umbrella Chronicles Wii wii wii.

I would like to Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles because I think my chances will be better. My favorite so far is COD 3.

Resident Evil Wii for me, because I already have Super Mario Galaxy and it is my favorite game on the console.

My favorite Wii game so far right now is Sonic and the Secret Rings, but I'd like to have Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, please...:bouncy:

I want Mario cause i said so, and i also like coins, especially chocolate ones!
My favorite Wii game is Wario Ware... i mean where else do u have to pick a nose a super speed?

May I pleeeeeeeease have Super Mario Galaxy. After Christmas shopping I am simply to poor to buy my own copy and this seems like Nintendo has finally put out a game that will make me not wonder why I bought a Wii. Plus I used "please" and "may I" ! Manners have to count for something!

i choose resident evil umbrella chronicles

and even though it's not required, my favorite wii game so far is metroid because (1) it's metroid and it's awesome, and (2) it doesn't feel crippled by its controls, unlike many other wii games

Mario Galaxy gets the nod for best game on the Wii. Although, I really, really enjoyed The Legend of Frank.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Hmmm, favorite Wii game. I dunno, there's something about Twilight Princes that just really fits all of my thoughts about a great video game. Nintendo has done it right with TP.

Would much love to have a copy of Super Mario Galaxy!

I'll play. Favorite game: Metroid Prime 3

I can always use another Mario Galaxy (and coin!) for gifting.

CheapyD, hook me up with some Mario Galaxy please!

Right now my favourite Wii game is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, so something with less thinking would be great.

Just bought myself a Wii as an early x-mas gift to myself. Since I only bought one game so far (Zelda: Twilight Princess) that would have to be my favorite game for now. However, I had a chance to try Mario Galaxy, and I’m sure it’s going to give Zelda a run for it’s money.

If I win, I would like to receive Mario Galaxy, but it that’s already taken I’ll be perfectly happy with Umbrella Chronicles (since I only have one Wii game now, and I always enjoyed light-gun arcade shooters)

Hi Cheapy and Wombat, great show as usual.
I was listening on live but had to leave in the middle of it to take care of some personal business.. so sad...

anyway, my favorite Wii game is Resident Evil 4 and I'd like to win Umbrella Chronicles please.

Favorite Wii game: toss up between Zelda, Mario Galaxy and (sneaky option 3) Trauma Center: Second opinion. Zelda and mario because well those types of games are always good and trauma center due to it being a unique experience

I want Umbrella Chronicles, love RE and very interested in the game.

super mario galaxy would be the perfect thing to redeem a shitty finals week -_-;

Best Wii game would be....Raving Rabids, simply for the hours of entertainment that playing with those damn rabbits provided me and my friends last year.

Favorite Wii "game" to this point is Wii Sports, which should tell you how sad my collection of Wii games is so far.

Super Mario Galaxy would go a long way toward improving that.

bread's done
Back