Contest (CAGcast #99) Win Super Mario Galaxy and/or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Super Mario Galaxy = favorite wii game!

So I would deff. like to get Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles instead since I own Galaxy already.

I would like to win Super Mario Galaxy... It will be my first
Wii game that I get... as my Wii hasn't been delivered by Santa's little cats
yet...

Long live CAG!
:bouncy:

I definitely want to win Umbrella Chronicles

since I already have Mario Galaxy. I suppose an extra copy of Mario Galaxy with a coin would have more resale value in the future, but nevermind that.

I would really like Resident Evil: UC, just to see if its that decent of an on-rails shooter, since most get boring fast

But my favorite game would have to be Anubis II, amazing graphics and gameplay.

Damn, my favorite Wii game? Zack & Wiki or Super Mario Galaxy, hmm....

I'd have to go with Mario if only because I think that it will take longer to complete the game.

Having said that, I'd love another copy of Super Mario Galaxy as a Christmas gift for my nephew. I know that he wants Resident Evil, but I don't think that his mother would appreciate it very much if I got him an M rated game.

I had a dream where Mario was in a thong. True story.

Mario Galaxy is my favorite game on the Wii because No More Heroes isnt out yet.

I want RE:UC cause its the one I dont own.

My best friend of over ten years has a mom who is suffering through cancer and a father whose vision is slowly diminishing and they had to remove one of his eyes. During this time he has been working 3 seperate jobs and despite the pressure he is dealing with he is surprisingly upbeat.

I personally have been without work for several months and he's even let me borrow much that I'm sure he would put into better use. He's a huge Mario fan and having Galaxy under his christmas tree would be great even though his gaming hours are very few nowadays.

I know it may sound to some like BS, but this would be a great gift for him to have. Love the show guys and next time send an RSS blast saying you'll be doing a live show the next day since I'd love to get in on that action myself.

Cheapy, I would like Super Mario Galaxy or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I just wii and the only game i got is wii sports. My age is 21. I need some wii games to have fun & enjoy. Your black friday sale was excellent. I'm a big fan of mario games & resident evil games. I still have my old nes/N 64 mario games still working. I want to find and play Luigi.

I've gotta shoot for Resident Evil in this one (wow, I'm really ashamed of this pun). I got a copy of Mario Galaxy already, but I really want that god damn coin, so damn me not preordering the game.

I just got a Wii and don't have many games yet but so far I'd say that the on-rails shooter mini games in Raving Rabbids have been a blast. My wife never games with me but I've even gotten her to join in co-op mode(no that's not a metaphor... I'm talking about shootin' bunnies)!

So based on our enjoyment of that style game, my pick from the contest would be for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, RE4, and Metroid in that order.

Would like RE:UC since I already have all of the above.

Thanks Cheapy.

im playing Super mario Galaxy now and its great! and even though RE4 on the gamecuble is one of my top 3 games of all time id like to still ask for another copy of super mario galaxy. I would probably sell it and get ~$45 and then i could pick up REUC for $30 neting a $15 profit which is just a fancy word for money.

I am nearing the end of MP3:C, my favorite Wii game to date, and I would love to play Super Mario Galaxy next to see if it could usurp it. I will throw my hat in for a copy of that.

Umbrella Chronicles cause I think I might actually finish this RE game, but I don't wanna actually buy it cause I need to stop buying so many goddamn games lol

also Mario Galaxy rocks, but I already own it. If you don't win it, go buy it. Totally worth fifty bucks.

Umbrella Chronicles plz!

bread's done
Back