Contest Dead. aphu9876 wins.

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a $10 coupon code to CC.com and haven't used it yet. It expires 05/17/08. If you want it, simply post what games you are looking forward to the most this year. I will randomly pick someone and PM you the code by the end of the day.

($10 coupon code is $10 off any purchase of $10 or more from circuitcity.com)

Update: Wow this got a lot of responses. aphu9876 wins. Congrats.

Final Fantasy XIII is all but guaranteed not to show up this year so I guess that doesn't count. Starcraft II could go either way so I guess that doesn't work either.

What if I said I'm looking forward to the TF2 character patches the most? New weapons based on achievements for each class will add hundreds of more hours to my playtime.

If we're going by new games though... I'm looking foward to Battlefield Heroes, LittleBigPlanet, Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Too Human, Valkyria Chronicles,... that's it for now.

This year Silent Hill:Homecoming, Resident Evil V, and Valkyria Chronicles are definite purchases. If it comes out this year I am also looking forward to White Knight Story too. =) Thanks.

Mario Kart Wii
Grand Theft Auto 4
Starcraft 2?
Wrath of the Lich King? (WoW expansion)
Gears of War 2?

Meh, I don't honestly know what else is coming out.. I mean, Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft pretty much keep me going. GTA 4 will be amazing when it's out.

I am actually looking forward to the new Sonic game. It shows a ton of promise and I hope Sega can pull it off to save their mascot.

I am also looking forward to GTA IV as well : )

wow i cant believe no one has said this yet. i cant wait for STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED. get some lightsaber swingin action on the wii.

GTA IV
Ninja Gaiden II
Incredible Hulk (love U.D.)
Alone in The Dark
Guitar Hero IV
Saints Row 2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (and I'm not even a Star Wars fan, but this looks amazing)
Lego Batman (Hate the lego games, but it's Batman - you can't go wrong)
TNA Impact!
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009
Just Cause 2
This is Vegas
Left 4 Dead
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Prototype
Ghostbusters
Gears of War 2
Sonic Unleashed

Edit: Splinter Cell: Conviction, almost forgot that was coming out this year.

The following also require me to magically obtain a PS3, even though I have no money for one.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Haze

GTA IV (Because its not like I'll be able to find someone to game with online in any other game)
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Spore
Starcraft 2
Borderlands
Demigod

And of course Duke Nukem' Forever.
...A man can wish right?

I would love to Play Grand theft Auto - I preordered it at Circuit City. I also want to play ninja gaiden 2, prototype, infamous, little big planet, mario kart wii, and wii fit.

Ninja Gaiden II
Operation Darkness
Mario Kart Wii

[quote name='darkinferno9908']

And of course Duke Nukem' Forever.
...A man can wish right?[/quote]

ditto :D

well i am waiting for GTA4 and metal gear solid 4.

One part of me also is waiting for Fable 2 whenever it comes out and hopefully it will live up to how ambitious the original was suppose to be

Hmm I suppose Street Fighter IV, Ninja Gaiden II, and Starcraft II (if it releases) and Fallout, among countless other games that I won't have time to play.

ncaa college football 09, so i can play with my school - SOUTHERN MISS!

I am really looking forward to Too Human, looks like a blend of mass effect, god of war, and diablo, hopefully it is pulled off

Fallout3
Lego batman
Civilization on 360
GTAIV
Fable 2
Prototype
Mario Kart Wii
Alan Wake
RE5
Tom Clancy's End War (I don't know this just appeals to me)
GOW2
Too Human

Im really only looking forward to GTA IV, Mario Kart Wii, and Street Fighter IV. Also TimeSplitters 4, if it ends up coming out this year.

Most looking forward to this year:

:wii:
Mario Kart Wii
Wii Fit

:ps3:
MGS4
Little Big Planet

:360:
GTA IV
Ninja Gaiden II
Soulcaliber
Bionic Comando Rearmed
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter II Hyper Fighter
Ghostbusters the Video Game

Luckly for me these are spaced out decent enough. Very little overlaping.

I want Grand Theft Auto 4, i cant wait, thusday, and ain't got all the money yet

also it would be good to reserve Ninja Gaiden 2, and get the halo 3 legendary map pack free

bread's done
Back