[CONTEST ENDED] Free indie game on Xbox LIVE (first 8,000 to download trial)

Since everyone else got their code and I got mine, I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that the contest is over. I've updated the first post to reflect this information.

PMed my code to Interstella 5555.

Even though I didn't care for it, I still appreciate the chance at a free game, so thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent

Edit: Thanks for the code :) I totally missed out on this contest so I appreciate it.

[quote name='Danimal']Got my code as well, but I didn't like the demo and don't plan to use it. I'll pm my code to the first person to pm me asking for it.

Even though I didn't care for it, I still appreciate the chance at a free game, so thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I played the demo and didn't much care for it. Anyone who wants it just be the first to PM me and I'll give it to you.

-EDIT- Sent code to Sharp Katana.

For those that tried the demo and didn't like it, try booting up the demo again. I tried last night and there was an update. They put in a better tutorial, which actually made the game more understandable. It made me think I may keep the game after all.

I didnt care for the demo. Heres my code whoever wants it. Just please post behind me if you took it so others dont try to input it.

"NEWTON VS THE HORDE" GAME CODE: J46F9-HJ26V-9FQBP-RM4C3-DBWFD

[quote name='tallguyy808']I didnt care for the demo. Heres my code whoever wants it. Just please post behind me if you took it so others dont try to input it.

"NEWTON VS THE HORDE" GAME CODE: J46F9-HJ26V-9FQBP-RM4C3-DBWFD[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I never got a code.

I was just emailed a code for Newton Vs the Horde so perhaps they're sending them out in waves.

Also I only downloaded the demo and never played it, but I still won a copy.

bread's done
Back