Contest for msp or psn card or steam points

I would enter, but 1000 subs? That's gonna take too long and I don't like seeing random videos that I'm not gonna watch in my sub box. I only do "Sub to Enter" contests when the contests doesn't require some ridiculous amount of likes/subs and if the content the YouTuber is providing is good.

Maybe if the sub requirement was lower, I'd enter. But that's just me.

[quote name='igame']I'd enter because with 25 positive trades at 100% that person has to be trustworthy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. because that means something right.

I'be noticed that 99% of youtube videos from no-name personal channels never actually give out/announce the winner of their prizes, so I'm not gonna bother with this one

[quote name='igame']I'd enter because with 25 positive trades at 100% that person has to be trustworthy.[/QUOTE]

OP just posted a bunch of different contests. I don't think any of them are his.

no offense to the OP but the fact that the Contest holder isn't a CAG does hurt their credibility. Fresh is cool and all but we see these YT contest things all the time. Half of the time they just jack videos from someone else who did have a contest ages ago.

1000 subscriber contsts NEVER happen. Very rarely will you find a real Youtube contest. But nice eyes lately fresh a lot of contets your seeing :D

bread's done
Back