Contest: GameStop Game Days Sale $2,000 Gift Card Giveaway - Contest Over

[quote name='lintball']Sweet contest, finally got me off my duff to explore some new CAG features.[/QUOTE]
Same here i unlock one awards today & got all 8 ticket. i really like the CAG system, it's easy to use & fun to use & yet it's one of a kind you can't find in any website out there today.

I like the new ticket system, but I really dont like the twitter part. I dont use twitter for a real reason other than contest entries... because, as a whole, twitter is a ridiculously stupid website. (IMO of course)...

Recently bought myself a 360 to go with my Wii and PS3. Could really use some cash to pick up some games for it... HINT HINT.

Awesome contest! I have my fingers crossed, I rarely win anything, but I wouldn't mind picking up a new 360 (since I think mine is on it's way out lol) Or maybe pick up a PS3

[quote name='RCS0926']When is the 1st drawing going to be?[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow April 2nd with 2 Winners per week.

I believe I'm in... it said I got all 8 tickets hopefully that's all I need to do. I'll probably never win a contest on this site cause I have terrible luck but it's great you guys are doing this kinda thing.

awesome im in. i joined a few weeks ago and i absolutly love the site. thanks and keep up the good work. good luck everyone!

Whoops, forgot to get the last ticket. Good luck to everyone participating...Especially me. *Crosses fingers* >_

bread's done
Back