Contest is over! And the winners are...

joshingit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
246 (100%)
Congrats! - CAG pop311 & wombat!
Expect a PM soon.

Thanks for entering!

Since the winners from the previous two contest have received their prizes; it's time for lame contest # 3 - Community themed. :bouncy:

Rules : Post which CAG you'd like to have lunch with and why.

Restrictions : One post per person.

• No CAG NEWBIES (Oct '08 join date)

• NO CAGs in Training unless you have 250+ posts as of now.
Ends : *Winners will be selected randomly - Friday October 31, 2008

*BOTH poster and nominee will receive a $25 gift card.

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have lunch with Sp00ge 'cause he sounds awesome
and seem to me he is very sensible and wonderful to hold a conversation
with.

I'd love to have lunch with speedy... even if just to find out some of his sources ;)

Really though, it'd be awesome. He's contributed a lot to this site and it'd be nice.

I'd like to have lunch with shrike4242. He's been an upstanding member of the community for a long time and mod for a while, and seems like a pretty cool guy. It'd be nice to hang out with other solid CAG members.

I would like to have lunch with CheapyD because I know we would go somewhere good to eat and also because he would probably pay for the entire meal.

I'll say Speedy1961. The guy has saved CAG members alot $$ with his deal posting including myself which he deserves a gift card for his efforts especially after the PS3/CircuitSh!tty incident.

I'd have a to choose Rig for starting and maintaining the Y3604Free thread over in the referral section because that was honestly the reason I joined this awesome community and now I am addicted....

I'd like to go to lunch with Wombat, because I feel bad no one has said his name yet. And, he could probably show me all the great food locals that he knows of, even if we would have to split the bill.

I'd like to have lunch with Trakan, because he was the first person that was nice to me when I joined this forum many years ago. And he likes Rammstein.

pookymeister - I have traded with him quite a few times and he has always been a cool and generous guy. Plus maybe we could work out some trades that didnt involve shipping then ;)

iO. I really want to meet him. He's an "older, but still young" sounding guy and he just seems to be cool. Most importantly, I gotta figure out how he has any time to play video games.

Shipwreck, because I love CAG Foreplay, and plus I'm guessing he has never been given a prize from the site after awarding so many out on the show.

The gift card would be a good way to repay him back for all his efforts, plus his shipping costs for sending out prizes.

joshingit, because with 177 iTrader count, you know the guy has cash to spend on a fancy restaurant. I'll even let him get to 2nd base on the first date if that is his sort of thing.

I'll second Wombat, 'cause he's probably reading this and wondering why Cheapy has been mentioned multiple times and he's only been mentioned once.

coolsteel, cause we did a few awesome trades and his avatar is awesome.

Or the Mana Knight that lunch could turn into hours of awesome discussion on college, life, games, women, and culture

CheapyD, because:

A) He'd know where the good Japanese eating places are - love me some Japanese food :)

and

B) After we were done eating, he could blind the waiter with the light reflecting off his head, and we could make a run for it :p

I too would go with speedy1961 because of how much he has helped CAG and it would be fun to just talk to him plus he has those funny pictures after every post :)

I would like to meet IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan because we play a lot of games together, he's hooked me up with some games, and he's a really nice, fun, and cool guy!

I would like to have lunch with Wombat because I think he doesn't get enough credit for the show.

Thanks OP. Good luck to all CAGs.

TMK, cause somebody has to take the strip clubs.

EDIT: typo. Also Kage, if you win me a 25 dollar gift card, you get
TWO
lunch
es
!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd eat lunch with basilofbkrst, because hell, if I win I just got him 25 dollars so he owes me a free lunch too.

thebob101: he lives like 5 minutes away so it would be a short drive, I know the nearby restaurants so we'll get a decent meal and I can bring coupons, and he'll probably have cheap games for me because he we get extra Target clearance games for each other.

bread's done
Back