Contest is over! And the winners are...

Joshingit to thank him for the free gift card :)

Cheapy and Speedy would be fun as well, although knowing who speedy is could be dangerous.

I'd have lunch with either CheapyD or The Mana Knight. Cheapy because he created this whole thing, and Mana because he's a bit of a celebrity around here.

I'd like to have lunch with The Mana Knight - he was really helpful in answering various questions I had before I ended up getting my PS3.

speedy1961, want to ask him in person many questions about his crystal ball. I mean, he's not even a gamer, but he brings us the ads just for shit and giggles, much to CC's and BB's dismay.

Having lunch with the Shipwrecks would be cool. They could tell me more about that dog whisperer game... woooohhhh... or maybe not.

I would like to go to lunch with psiufoxx2 for getting me a great deal on the laptop that I am using to post this message

thanks

As much as I respect and admire Cheapy D, I'd probably be too intimidated by the guy to ask him to lunch.

So I'd take Wombat instead, mostly because I'm sure he'd make me laugh during some oddly inappropriate moment during the meal. Besides, he lives in NYC and probably knows where all the best places to eat are.

I would like to have lunch with Scarface7 because he was my first trade and we have had other successful trades. Plus he's gives cags really good deals!

I would have lunch with Cheapy D, because he made this site, he sounds like a fun guy to hang out with, and he can always find a good place to eat. Plus, if I was having lunch with Cheapy, I would be in Japan, and that would be awesome.

09:42 AM psiufoxx2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he started the thread about the dell laptop (which I'm currently using) and stayed up-to-date with it, sending the rebate form via e-mail to all requesters.

end of story I got a sick laptop for $355.xx, .....I think I owe him at least lunch.

Scorch. Talked to him for years, live in the same town, know where he works, etc., but never met him in person. As for why, mainly just to put a face to a tag.

bread's done
Back