Contest is over! And the winners are...

i would eat lunch with cheapyd or speedy because they post some awesome deals. well actually alot of ppl here post awesome deals, so i would eat lunch with anyone of them.

LinkinPrime because I think he's a really cool CAG and has contributed a ton to the community. Would be nice to put a face with the name.

i'd say speedy1961, just to find out what happened with that whole thing where circuit city (or was it some other company) was trying to find his identity due to those early weekly ads through CAG.

Corrosivefrost. So I can punch him the face. Afterwards I'll tie him to a chair tape his eyelids open and force him to watch me play Wii.

My second answer is Moxio. I would cook him a nice dinner and then rub his feet afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr Mario Kart so that he can explain to me how gaming on a black and white TV through an RF cable and with the sound on mute is a million times better than on an hdtv.

I'd like to meet Near? is his name? the resident detective that finds everyones picture when they scam someone.

his skill is impressive, and i'd like to see his base of operations for crime detection and picture finding :p

[quote name='reicaden']I'd like to meet Near? is his name? the resident detective that finds everyones picture when they scam someone.

his skill is impressive, and i'd like to see his base of operations for crime detection and picture finding :p[/quote]

I think you mean naes. Near is a detective from Death Note. L's successor.
2184276308_39d67d2970.jpg

I'd like to have lunch with speedy1961 since he seems like a pretty funny guy from all the pictures at the end of his invaluable posts.

CheapyD cause he runs the site and has created this great place where I've gotten great deals for 5 years now

I'd might have lunch with SELLER7492 so I could ask him why he made bad trades and was a general jackass, and kindly ask him to act more ethically. However he's currently banned from CAG, so I would instead go to lunch with CheapyD since I would like to visit Japan. My trip to Japan would of course be all-expenses paid by Cheapy, since he is such a generous guy and loves to give out so much for free to CAG users.

I'd go with speedy1961 as well because like someone said earlier, he seems like he has a good sense of humor based on the random pictures he has in his sig.

My man Speedy and how he is amazing and does soo much for the community with his ads but haning out with cheapy in japan wouldnt be bad either haha

CheapyD probably (only because I haven't traded here at all recently, but when I did, the people on the opposite end were exemplary in almost every aspect), since I'm sure he'd have alot of cool swag, or maybe some horror stories... Plus, Japanese is awesome!

Thanks for hosting this contest :cool:

am i a cag in training?
anways I'd have lunch with myself. Then I'd slip me some rufees and rape myself all night long. after that I'd probably just dump my body in the river.

[quote name='d3adliner']I'd like to have lunch with myself because I'm too broke to split the bill.[/quote]

haha made me lol :applause:
AAA.gif

admiral ackbar, just for having a sweet name and because i'd want him to say, "it's a trap" when he realizes that the restaurant we're having lunch at is actually a piece of cardboard blocking his view of the star destroyers in the background ready to pound his rebel spaceship to pieces.

I'd have lunch with Splatoon, so I could ask him why he hasn't posted anything new to his blog recently, and convince him to start posting to it again. Dude can write.

I'd like to have lunch with joshingit because he's giving out free---oh wait, this is random. (It'd be interesting though if OP got to keep a card though, hahaha.) Still, I wouldn't mind having lunch with you, joshingit, haha. Why lunch specifically though? XD

I think it'd be neat to have lunch with the Shipwrecks. Yes, I'm cheating my listing a pair instead of one CAG. o_o;

I would like to have lunch with the_punisher. I talk to him on aim anyway, and he seems like a pretty cool guy at times. He talks on, and on about games. I think we should have that converstation in person.

Rig -- The dude's replied to every PM message I have regarding his 'YouFree360Games.com' thread. Has helped me stay in the gaming community by getting tons of games for cheap :). A true CheapAssGamer.

bread's done
Back