CONTEST: kittycatgirl2k wins Death Jr 2: Root of Evil Prize Pack (PSP)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 years ago I had a dream where I was standing at the edge of a cliff looking out into the distance, when all of a sudden something pushed me from behind and I began falling to my death in slow motion and each time I would got to bed I would have the same dream, me falling to my death, but each I had the dream I would be falling faster and faster and this went on for a couple of weeks, then finely on September 12, 1993 and I will never forget that day because I finely fell to my death and woke up from my coma! that was the most scariest/craziest nightmare I had and it also happen to be my birthday! and my story made it onto the front page of the local newspaper!

Honestly I once had a dream that I was sleeping with my wife's mother. It was scary, becuase she is one ugly women. I got up screaming. My wife said "whats wrong" and I am like oh I thought I saw a ghost... .....sad but true

I had a dream where I was on an inverted roller coaster (the kind that is similar to ski lift type seats) and going up the lift hill, my restraint opened up and the whole ride I had to hold down the restraint through loops and corkscrews afraid I was going to fall out.

True story: my wife and I were in Paris a couple of years ago and we stayed at an older hotel that was undergoing renovations. They gave us a fairly large room with a brand new bathroom and we were really happy about it.

It was late in the day after sightseeing, and we were settling down for a nap.

I was only a little tired and didn't fall asleep right away and found myself staring at the ceiling. When I finally did drift off, I felt something pressing down on my chest and I couldn't move. I wanted to get up, and for a moment was paralyzed and right before I got control of myself, it felt like there was a dog or something scampering off of me. I opened my eyes, but nothing was there.

During Desert Storm we were told about neuro, biologocial and chemical on a regular basis. There was the indication that we would encounter them, it was only a matter of time. So we drilled and drilled in these damn things, and nothing ever happened.

Now at least once a month I have a dream where a white cloud is drifting into the area. The cloud hits my lungs and I feel like I'm literally breathing fire, my eyes tear up, my nose waters, I cant see shit. I try to get out of the area, or at least cover my nose and throat, but I can't see anything, and the situation is worstening. Blood starts pours out my eyes, and covers my hands, making everything slippery. I wipe my eyes and the burning only get worse. Now, my skin feels all inchy. Not sunburn itch, but unbearable inchy- So painfull you want to die.

Then I usually wake up gasping for air, waking up my wife in the process. She tells me she going to be tired at work tomorrow as I lay in bed thinking about the dream I just had, unable to sleep.

I had a dream that an enormous flying saucer used a tow cable to steal all of Greenland off the very face of the earth

When I was younger, I always had this really long recurring dream. It started out with me waking up in the mid-afternoon and going to the bathroom to pee. As I open the door, I am met with the eerie sight of about a dozen monkeys dancing around the toilet. Their eyes are replaced with orange slices, and they are throwing all sorts of orange things into orange toilet water. As they do this, they shout "SUPER ORANGEY!"

This sight freaks me out and I run into the hallway, but my path is obstructed by one of those...pumpkin things from Super Mario Brothers. Like, the ones that come out of the pipes and eat Mario. A laundry basket appears in my hand at some point, and I proceed to cover up the pumpkin pipe thing and continue on.

I reach the back door of my house, and run out. I am met with yet another creepy-as-hell sight: Obese translucent blue aliens that bounce around, crushing my porch.

Then I wake up.

This seems REALLY weird now that I look back on it, but it scared the crap outta me when I was younger. I had weird dreams....

I usually don't have many nightmares, or when I do I quickly forget them. The only one I can remember at all was one in which I was at a farm trying to kill a scarecrow that had somehow come to life.

Well, there's always the classic nightmare of taking a final exam I haven't studied for while in my underwear.

Actually, I occasionally have a recurring dream where I'm trying to fight my out of a zombie invasion and help friends and/or family along the way. This seriously has no connection to any games or movies, as I've had this dream every now and then for years. It's one of the reason that I have real trouble play games like Resident Evil or Dead Rising or seeing any zombie movies. Now that I think about it, I seem to have a serious phobia of zombies.

I had a nightmare that I paid for a George Foreman grill......I mean, a PS3.

when I was little after reading hansel and gretel I had a really bad dream that a witch ate me alive scared the hell out of me (I was six)

I woke up in my dream and realized I had a report due and a test to take that same day. Somewhere during that I woke up for real and realized it was the weekend.

Thanks again for the contest.

Ooo,il tell the dream i had last night cause it been bothering me all day. I dreamt about my friends mom that died earlier this year. In the dream we were outside her old house and she was drunk and couldnt get in. I opened it for her by going through a open basement window. I took her to bed so she can sleep off the liquor. Nothing sexual really but her skin was beautiful. Just stared at her for a while then woke up.

She died on the freeway in a uhaul truck that struck a semi killing all in a fireball. They were on their way back from tampa to chicago. They suspect the driver fell asleep at the wheel of the uhaul causing it to go in the other lane. I hate dreaming about dead people.

I don't know about craziest, but I know of one of the top of my head.

I only remember a specific portion of it. There was a huge spider in the backyard of the house I grew up in. I tried to get away from it, but I couldn't. Eventually, it caught up to me and bit me. My mom drove me to the hospital and when I got there the head doctor or whatever of the ER was being a bitch (it was a woman duh). So, I didn't get the anti-venom in time, and I ended up dying in my dream. I was gasping for air as I woke up and was totally freaked out. THE END

I'm sure there's some meaning behind it, but once in a while I have a nightmare where I'm running down a sidewalk and trip, and when I fall I somehow hit my front teeth on the pavement and shatter them all.

The beginning of American History X always gives me the willies because of this.

The scariest dream that I've ever had would have to be after I saw "Nightmare on Elm Street 3" when I was a kid...it was the first 'R' rated horror movie I ever saw. I had different variations of the same dream, but Freddy was always chasing me through our house. He'd never catch me, but I would always end up jumping down the steps, and hitting my head on the overhang. I'd wake up right after that. It was really weird, but it's always been the one dream that has really scared me.

once i had a dream rite after watching SAW...i was sleeping one minute and then the next i was in this dark room...a device was hooked up to my spine...i had 1 minute to get a key out of my knee...i was so scared...i saw jigsaw and he was laughing...i was bleeding from my head...i ended up opening my knee and i got the key with 7 seconds left and i struggled to unlock myself and then...the device snapped my spine in half...i was dead...

The other night I had this weird dream that kind of freaked me out.

I was in a hidden prison. It looked kind of like a high-school gymnasium that had vines and old straw and dusty stuff all over the walls. There were a total of four guys. The only two prisoners where me and this other guy. The third guy reminded me of the creature from Silent Hill that had the really big butcher knife, and a pyramid head thing. Every time I was able to walk around, I always kind of hid from him. The last guy was the only one we ever really interacted with. He carried out the executions, but because he couldn’t stand the sight of blood, he pulled the lever in another room to start the execution.

The executions where carried out using a big rusty fan blade. It was the job of the one to be executed to put the fan blades on the rotator just before his execution. I don’t know why the blades always came off, but these where the instructions he gave me. The fan was set up to come closer to the prisoner and eventually chop through the prisoner “Indiana Jones” style.

The other prisoner was going to have to clean up after “my mess”. He kept looking at me… and so I never really know if he was going to help me escape, or if he was just going to do what he was told.

The dream never really came to an end… my wife kicked me just as I was putting the fan blades on… and I woke up. She asked me why I was sweating so much, then went back to sleep.

About two weeks after going many months of not remembering a single dream I had a real freaky one. For absolutely no reason (to my knowledge) I was "Randomly" strangling people in dark rooms like something out of "Hostel". The reason I quoted "randomly" is because all the people I was choking were people I see everyday at work and friends of mine. The weird part is I like all the people I’d killed. Plus all the strangulations were overly drawn out. It wasn't like hand on neck and it was over. It seemed like actual minutes for each person, staring directly into their eyes until they turned white.

It still kind of bothers me, but counseling cost to much;)

My scariest dream was me laying in a bed with two women. But they turned around and were Rosie O'donnel and Whoopi Goldberg. I was never able to sleep again.

The scariest dream I ever had was where I was drowning in a sea of blood. Not that scary, I know, but to me drowning would be the worst way to die.

Ok well definately scarry, i'm pregnant, so i've been having lots of baby related dreams lately. And then there was that CNN story about the lady who got assulted in the parking lot and someone cut her baby out and left her to die...

Add those two with some late night pizza and it was a very nasty dream along the same lines. Leaving the mall alone... I get jumped.... cut out the baby and leave me for dead....

sad thing is when I am that far along in the pregnancy I won't go anywhere w/o my husband probably because it still freaks me out.

I used to have this dream when I was a kid that I was riding in the Subaru with my mom, and then suddenly she disappears and all the windows turn into TV static, and all I can think about is stopping the car somehow. I don't really remember anymore.

It's not that scary, I know, but I usually don't remember my dreams unless I get plenty of sleep, which is rare.

College. You know?

I had this nightmare where I was running from a ghost in a haunted mansion. I hid in a closet and starting thinking about all of the opportunities I had missed out on in life because I was too scared. I decided that this time I would stand up for not just myself but others I had wronged in the past. I busted open the closet door and ran to the kitchen to pick up some kind of weapon (in this case a kitchen knife). I screamed for the ghost to come fight me like a man. Unfortunately the ghost heard me and decided to decapitate me and eat my inner organs.

I had this nightmare about 2 nights ago. My sister and I were at this town. It doesnt look like it was at NYC but it looks like a pier. So we went to look for a library. We kinda got lost for a bit and we found a building. I went in first with my sister walking behind me. It was a narrow hallway dark and gloomy. I walked forward and on my right is another hallway. I was in a maze or some sort. Once I looked right at the hallway i saw this white blurry image walked right past through to another hallway. I was like "oh shit". We ran back to the front door but it slammed shut on us.

We ran through the other hallways till we end up at the lockers which is all grimy and green. I felt like this is just like the first Silent Hill game in the school. I then found a lead pipe perfect for fighting monsters. Then I woke up. I was like "damn i wanna stay asleep, i want to know what happens." lol. it was interesting. that was the same night i went to watch Borat and Saw 3.

This is actually something that happened to me only a few weeks ago. I was lying asleep in my bed, on my back. In the dream, I felt an unseen presence jump on top of me and hold my arms down. I struggled as hard as I could, but I couldn't break free. I tried to scream, but I couldn't open my mouth. I was crying at that point and I silently begged God to help me. It was then that I awoke and found tears streaming down my face and bruises on both my forearms where I was being restrained in my dream. Scary, huh?

The craziest nightmare I had was when My family was killed in a car crash and I was burned alive with them, watching them die. My moms eyes popped and landed on me. My brother was turning to a crisp as his eyes went inside his head. My dad, tough as nails, was crying and his eyes went white. Whiter than bleach (lol)! It was the scariest shit I ever saw. I hope I never have to see it again.

well my nightmare happened like this.

i wake up in the middle of the night and hear thumps and bangs. i entered the hallway outside my room and see blood stains on the walls and some leading downstairs. a scream causes me to run downstairs to see my brother and sister bloody and dead on the floor of my living room. i look up from the bodies to see a man in a welder's mask. when removed, the mask reveals myself.

creepy, but very doubtful of happening.

well if i win thx guys. if i dont damn.. well uhh yea..
this is the only one i entered.. because i dont want kameo and i dont want to be greedy and have a second copy of gears of war.

Oddly, my scariest dream I ever had was/is a reccuring dream: I am looking at a triangle and try to focus thinking about making it turn into a circle but it never works, freaking me out and stressing me out at the same time... I really can't stand those nights...

Man, the craziest dream I had involved the entire cast of Sesame street involved in a WWE style wrestling event. All I really remember was during the main event where grover (wearing his super grover costume) was fighting Jigsaw from the Saw movies..... You wouldnt think thats scarry until Jigsaw took off his mask and it was my wife.

When I was in college, I had a dream that I was driving to school in the middle of winter, and for some reason I had to drive up an icy mountain road, why I don't know. I took my time and made it up without incdent. On my way down the other side, I realized that I was starting to pick up speed despite gently applying the brakes. Looking up ahead, I noticed a bend in the road, and I was still accelerating. But rather than panic, I just calmly continued to try to slow down. And even as I was smashing through the guardrail, I was still as calm as could be. As the car plummeted nose down towards the ground, I could distinctly feel the sensation of falling. And to this day, I still remember the feeling of falling towards the snowy gound. They say that if you hit the ground in a falling dream, you will die in real life...well that's just not true. When I hit the ground, and could see almost in slow motion the car exploding all around me, I was suddenly thrust into consciousness, almost jumping out of bed, and ended up falling out of bed and landing flat on my face.

My nightmare was about there was no such thing is video games.

It all started when I went to my brother house to ask him if he was going to get the ps3 and he say what's that is it some kind of new t.v. I was like no it the ps3! Are you playing with me? He look at me like I was dumb. He kept on asking me what the hack are you talking about a ps3? I was like, do you still have your xbox360, ps2, gamecube or even pc games. He was like ahhhh....... ok you are crazy. Then I ask him what do you do for fun then? He say fun? Hmmm..... oh everyone is so into this new hip cool thing. I was like what is it? He was like it's so cool, you should try it out and stop making up this videogame thing. I was mad, so I told him what is it that I should try out you $$$$$$!!! And he was like it's call a book. I was like a book? Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Then I woke up.

What a nightmare book for fun and never heard of videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back