[Contest Over]I'm Giving Away a 1600 MSP code OR a 1 yr XBL code!

Unfortunately, neither HBO GO nor your video are available in my country... still, thanks for this opportunity even though I'm not eligible, and good luck y'all! :bouncy:

I'd love to have access to HBO content, I'm just not willing to pay for an HBO subscription. As such, I'm currently borrowing Game of Thrones S1 from the local library.
Also, yes, I did watch the HBOgo vid.

Watched the vid and I am already an avid supporter of HBO GO. HBO's quality of shows are just too good and Game of Thrones and True Blood are two of the best shows of all time. Thanks for the opportunity man!

Liked the video and already have hbo with my comcast subscription. I use hbo go all the time now for some movies I missed and Game of Thrones!

Would love to see HBO Go have it's own subscription fee (a la Netflix), so I could just pay for it and watch the content without actually having to subscribe to HBO through my Satelitte provider.

Thanks for the contest. Commented as crazylegs1977

I think HBO Go is nifty, but I would LOVE the service if you could subscribe outside of your cable provider. Otherwise, it's something I will never partake in.

bread's done
Back