Contest Over: Nobody Wins!!!

Okay, here are my predictions:

The first game to be reviewed will be Wii Sports with a score of 7.6

The second game to be reviewed will be Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess with a score of 9.4

[quote name='Spades22']Maybe it'll be the first person to post that specific score for the game?[/quote]
I guess, but if that's the case, then Legend of Zelda is going to be getting some 1.0 - 7.0 predictions. :D All the top scores have already been picked.

:whistle2:kHmm. Maybe there could be a pick off. Somelike next game to be reviewed. So now I guess that every one has to post 2 scores.

[quote name='pop311']:whistle2:kHmm. Maybe there could be a pick off. Somelike next game to be reviewed. So now I guess that every one has to post 2 scores.[/QUOTE]

Okay.

1) Wii Sports: 6.9
- Possible comment: No unlockables; No online play; repititive gameplay; $60 per controller for multiplayer (unless nunchuck attachment is not used).
2) Zelda: 9.2
- Possible comment (though I really hope not): Good game but hampered by imperfect controls.

[quote name='basketkase543']Okay.

1) Wii Sports: 6.9
- Possible comment: No unlockables; No online play; repititive gameplay; $60 per controller for multiplayer (unless nunchuck attachment is not used).
2) Zelda: 9.2
- Possible comment (though I really hope not): Good game but hampered but imperfect controls.[/quote]The Nunchuck will only be used for boxing.(that's 2P at most any way)

Also, this is what entries should look like. 2 games in a specific order, 2 scores, and explanation of score. Well done Basketkase543

Super Mario Bros 3, 10. You can download ROMs to a flash drive and play them, so technically games have already been released for it. OHOHOHOHO!

And if that's not a good enough answer, then Mario Galaxy - 8.9

Wii Sports 6.9
Comments: Decent sports, Too Cartoony of graphics, Why so many sports?

Super Mario Galaxy 8.6

Comments: Mario is back and looking better then ever, Too short, MARIO in SPACE!

bread's done
Back