Contest over, now a repository of awesome wallpapers

Blank Earth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
156 (100%)
I'm giving away my copy of Infinite Undiscovery for the Xbox 360. It's missing the manual, but you don't care because it's free!

To enter, simply post the most ass-kickingest video game-related wallpaper (or fan art, if you can't find a wallpaper) you've got.

The deadline is tomorrow, February 16, at 2:00 PM EST. I'll enter the range of valid entries into a random number generator online and contact the winner by PM.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
SteelTron-fallout-new-vegas-wallpaper-3.jpg

[quote name='ExplodingRat']I still have to give props to Jhonen Vasquez. Loved his work since JTHM.
[/QUOTE]

Jhonen is very awesome I agree and thanks for the wallpaper.

Good ol' Link
linkof.jpg

And this one is soo wrong its awesome
pikahitler.jpg

I had this one as a wallpaper for quite some time, just screams EPIC IMO
theultimategodofwar737.jpg

Here's an old one I used a long time ago that I still like quite a bit. Couldn't find my personal copy so had to find one online.

deadmario.jpg

I've always wanted to play Infinite Undiscovery, thanks for hosting this contest and giving me the opportunity. =)

Here's my wallpaper entry, which doubles as fan art. =D Epic Fallout 3 one.

Fallout_3__Virtue_to_Vice_by_patric.jpg

Really nice shit on here! I used to have that Master sword (One of the first posts I believe) one on my PSP :D I just had to steal to Big Daddy one (Hand through glass) for my own use. Here are some last minute MK entries. If I had to vote, I'd go for the second one probably.
mortal-kombat-2011_1280x960.jpg

wallpaper57.jpg

raidenwallpaper.png

Ive been using this one for a while.
Found it on deviant art, called: break by orioto
Break_by_Orioto.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway. Been wanting to play this game for a while...but unemployment doesnt allow for such things as buying games :/

Thanks to everyone who entered! 36 entries including eric04h's, since I was feeling generous. Random.org picked #19, which was Quicksilvers. Congrats!

Feel free to continue posting wallpapers. I've enjoyed adding to my collection. ;)

Oh sure, I see this thread 30 minutes *after* the deadline. That's what I get for not checking the forums more often, I guess.

For the record, here's what I would have posted:

NPITH.jpg

bread's done
Back