Contest Over, PM winners and then closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! Contest over, I count 11 names and am excluding archangelreb because for some reason he said he was ineligible though he did comment on NIN.

im gonna give this post a last bump and see if he replies in a few hours and if not he will not be counted. or if any of the below people who are valid entries feel its ok to count him, let me know, i just dont understand why he declared himself ineligible.

valid entries are from the following 11 people, so the odds are pretty good for you!
dwb6
wybo_a
horns456
james1221
izod517
jbakajohnn
mrdude65
micbelt
AeroCmdr
greyman7
solidus_oo

so be patient! will get this done tonight for sure.

Don't want to sound like a bad sport or anything, but micbelt was way late with his post. You said it was the final hour at 10 AM and he didn't post til 2 PM. I'm just saying. I don't really care if he's counted or not, I just think that rules should be upheld.

ok, so yeah, no archangel, running the random number generator here
http://www.random.org/
from 1 - 11 with the order as follows (order of posting practically though i might have confused 1-2).

1) dwb6
2) wybo_a
3) horns456
4) james1221
5) izod517
6) jbakajohnn
7) mrdude65
8) micbelt
9) AeroCmdr
10) greyman7
11) solidus_oo

and the first prize goes to
random1.jpg

7) mrdude65

PM will be sent shortly after this post.
2nd place winner will be run the same way and contacted after the 1st place picks code/prize. post to follow will contain winner, if # generator picks 7 again, I will spin it again.

There goes the Dem Bones code!

Now the 2nd place winner (who will automatically be PMed the Sgt Johnson code)
1) dwb6
random1p.jpg

Thanks for playing everyone! and sorry to those that didnt win. I just did this randomly.
also for reference, i didnt realize how imbalanced the (few) comments for NIN would be. I was thinking the more electronic stuff, like Electric zoo and moby , would get a few as well but whatever!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks again everyone! i will be closing the thread tomorrow, just waiting for 2nd place person to claim prize and any comments if so then its over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back