CONTEST: rscaramelo wins Kameo for the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to purchase the game becasue I just got my Xbox 360 yesterday and had enough money to buy Gears of War. I really want the game because wombat always talks it up. If i could get it for free that would be great. Thanks a bunch guys.

Rented it and thought it was great. But too many other great games out there as well. Good co-op, cool story, smooth online play. I didn't get all the points so that would be great to get another shot!

Why haven't I bought Kameo....?....hmmm well I didn't buy it, I borrowed it. I would like to own it to get the rest of the achievements though!

[FONT=&quot]There are a few other games I am planning on purchasing and my budget is limited. My friend actually purchased this game for his wife and ended up playing it all the way through, which is the only reason I even considered it.[/FONT]

Umm mainly because im currently broke tyring to payfor school and rent and cant really afford any games right now. Was interested in the game back when it was originally scheduled for gamecube

I rented it and loved it for the short time I had it. I beat the game through single player, but would love to have it to play the co-op online. Great game, and would love to own it.

I havent bought this game yet because im very picky about what i spend my cash on and i just got my xbox 360 and the only games i have for it is GRAW and Gears of War.....and yeah i should get because im a female gamer!

Because I don't exactly own an Xbox 360 yet. I'm planning on getting on here somewhat soon though, so it would be nice to have a free game for it!

I work at walmart, and i remember watching the trailer on the 360 demo kiosk,
lots lame, generic adventure-platform-puzzle game where they use the generic "your sister got evil, it kidnapp everybody else and you have to save them", well i dont actually know if it is like that, but that what i can tell from the video, besides, its a GIRL game, i dont think that her boobs even bounce :bouncy:

Anyways i have "friend" that will like it, so if its free i will go for it :)

(advice: post made for entertainment reason only, although i still think that its a girls game :p)

it looked interesting from what I saw around launch time, a little...generic maybe, but worth a shot. however, when I finally got around to buying my 360, I had forgotten all about it.

I was not going to buy it because Microsoft had gave my store(when I worked for E.B games) 4 copies one for me the manager the assistant manager and my co-worker matt
but by the time I was finally going to take my copy home the day before my manager had taken it not remebering wether he had taken his copy and traded it in at another store

Always interested in contests. =) Thanks for the opp!

I've heard good things about this game, and was pretty stoked to play it.. have not had the free time to get to the local blockbuster and give it a rent though.

Life has been too busy to be able to pick up because I am taking care of a few people who have the flu, applying to graduate school, going to my internship that does not pay, and when I have time finally to sit down for a few minutes I'd like to have some serious fun.

:/
I'm sure this game is awesome from what i've heard.

bo0

I haven't bought Kameo yet because it hasn't been brought to a competitive price point. When it get's sub twenty for a new copy I'll pick it up, but I haven't noticed that yet...

Because I was afraid to try it. With so many good games, and so little time to spend my hard earned money. Plus its now time to pick up VIVA PINIATA!!!

I didn't buy Kameo because I heard some negative stuff from friends. Although, I downloaded the demo and enjoyed it, I was afraid of actually purchasing it.

I haven't boughten Kameo yet because well I did own it and then traded it in with PD0 for the trade two for one 360 game and I got Gears of War for free. I really want to play and own the game. I just couldn't pass up that deal. I liked the demo and want to finish the full game.

Because I don't own a 360, but I'm going to be buying the system soon and it would be a nice start for games.

Yes, I posted the same thing in the other contest thread, so sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back