Contest Time! Win a copy of Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition!

My favorite was Resident Evil 4. I played through that game so many times, it was ridiculous. Thanks for the giveaway!

easily resident evil 4 since it was just so different than the others. the overtop camera from the past games rly bothered me so this was a great change.

Nemesis!! Man that game is freaky when you're 11, 12, 13.. However long ago it was... And the final Nemesis fight was so tough!

Tie, between Resident Evil 2 & 4, 2 was the greatest thing to me while, 4 was the evolution of the series, into next gen (RE5 & RE6) were both alright...

I would say 4, it shaped Resident Evil into the series most gamers are actually familiar with.

Resident Evil 4. It was the one game in the series that I didn't get overly frustrated at. The controls for the older titles were so awful! And I hate that Parasite Eve 2 adopted the same style.

Resident Evil 5 was the most enjoyable entry in the series for me.

Although most people didn't, I loved Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Bringing it all back together and reliving all of those moments in HD was amazing. Also, I haven't actually played RE5 yet, RE4 was the last one I played, so it would be cool to catch up.

Even though I couldn't beat at the time, RE3 was the most nerve-wracking game I've ever played. Amazing concept that of being in stalked. Thanks for the giveaway btw!

bread's done
Back