Contest Time! Win a copy of Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition!

My favorite game was Resident Evil 4. It has everything going for it. When I first tread into the town, and the man with the chainsaw came at me, I knew this was gonna be awesome. Shooting the monks carrying the girl while trying to hold your own was nerve wracking.
The most imporant part of this game:
My friends were asking me why I was playing this terrible game. Then they started watching and were like "oh shit". This game got my friends and their preconceived notions about Resident Evil and made them play the entire series.
That was the best part of this experience.

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']Hi CAGgers!

I picked up a copy of Resident Evil 6 Archives for the Xbox 360 last week, and have no need for the download of Resident Evil 5 Gold and its extra content.

Since no one else I know needs the game, I've decided to give it away here! You lucky dogs!

Simply post in this thread and tell me your favorite Resident Evil title. (Except Resident Evil Gaiden. No one likes that game.) One entry per person.

I'll leave this open for the weekend and all of Monday (ending midnight PST). Sometime on Tuesday, I'll pick a winner at random and send the codes via PM.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

For me, it's Resident Evil 4. I spent countless hours hanging out in a basement with a group of friends cycling the GCN controller between us while we played through it multiple times. We burned through a fuckton of red bull and hot pockets on the couch during those playthroughs. XD Great memories. Thanks for the contest, man.

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']No more entries! Thanks for playing.

I'll post the winner later today.[/QUOTE]

guess nobody saw this and continue to post

bread's done
Back